A Terrible addition to the poker room (3 Viewers)

The guy called me this morning and said he guy found the red Chevy Nomad coin bank, NIB bought in 1995. :)

I have a sickness for Terrible's items... You've got a disease lol. You will have a museum in no time! :)

Teaser....:cool:

ter_57chevy.jpg

Really unique item. Just so cool to have those door pulls. Very nice find!

My Terrible's door pull collection seems to be growing...

terribles_door_handle_pulls.jpg

Also found this guy brand new. It's from the early 90's.

terrible_herbst_oil_tanker.jpg

Thanks. I said I was done buying Terrible items when I got the first set. I guess that is out the window! LOL

Dan and I might have to go to TA. (Terrible's Anonymous) LOL :)

My Terrible limited edition Scale Model diecast coin banks from the 90's.
I believe the 57 Chevy and Tow Truck are 1 of 500 and the Tanker is 1 of 1000. Each one has a serial number on the bottom of the bank, box and on a registry card that is inside each box.

terrible_herbst_diecast_banks.jpg

terrible_herbst_diecast_banks2.jpg

The trio...

terrible_herbst_diecast_banks1.jpg

Herbst Racing diecasts

terrible_herbst_diecasts1.jpg

terrible_herbst_diecasts.jpg

Yes, and there's a point in the Atlantic Ocean about 135 miles off the eastern seaboard that MIGHT BE WET tomorrow morning around 10:30 am Eastern Time if the temperature is somewhere between 40˚ and 55˚F under cloudy skies. :rolleyes:

Yes, and there's a point in the Atlantic Ocean about 135 miles off the eastern seaboard that MIGHT BE WET tomorrow morning around 10:30 am Eastern Time if the temperature is somewhere between 40˚ and 55˚F under cloudy skies. :rolleyes:

I'm on my way to check...

2%2B-%2Bhalf%2Bway%2Bto%2BLanai.jpg

Tommy that's an impressive collection of cars, trucks, and semi's there! I like those bigger baja trucks with the articulating suspension.

Thanks. I hope you pick up those two banks I told you about. They are very limited and probably won't find them again at that price.

My Terrible limited edition Scale Model diecast coin banks from the 90's.
I believe the 57 Chevy and Tow Truck are 1 of 500 and the Tanker is 1 of 1000. Each one has a serial number on the bottom of the bank, box and on a registry card that is inside each box.

View attachment 1345

View attachment 1347

The trio...

View attachment 1346

Herbst Racing diecasts

View attachment 1349

View attachment 1348

WOW! Have you though about how you are going to display it all?

Not sure yet. Either in individual display cases or in a cabinet.

LOL, no. It's an inside sign. The guy wants too much for it. :(

gas_sign2.jpg

This one is a little more affordable but I'm not liking it as much as the gas pump sign.

ter_sign.jpg

That one would still be cool, but not as cool as the gas pump sign

I found another gas pump sign, but he wants almost twice as much as the other guy. :(

Will be perfect for the tile floor at the bottom of the steps over to the wetbar. :)

terrible_rug.jpg
(4' x 6')

Poor guy didn't make it here in one piece. :(

20140328_214720.jpg

Aw man that sucks. You'll have to superglue him back together. That's what I did for 2 out of the 3 that arrived broken :/

Yeah, going to get some Krazy glue gel. Is that what you used? The white specs on the hat is just stryofoam.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

Yeah, going to get some Krazy glue gel. Is that what you used? The white specs on the hat is just stryofoam.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

I used Gorilla Glue but I'm sure your Krazy glue gel would work fine too. Just put some on the hand, waited for it to get tacky and then held it on for 60 seconds and it was good as new. You'd never know it was broken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom