A Song of Ice and Fire set - J5 inlays added as they arrive (1 Viewer)

Kings guard could be good. The 7 swords make me think about the new gods. Seven pointed star like the windows in the sept, maybe with symbols or something for each of the seven?

What are people's thoughts for the 1000?

Im really struggling to get this one really right. The attached pic I'm really liking the first 3 but I'm open to anyone's suggestions.

Ps. Sorry for the crappy pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 243

Im really struggling to get this one really right. The attached pic I'm really liking the first 3 but I'm open to anyone's suggestions.

What house is the 1000?

Holy FRAK! CPC can make those spots? 628? What level is it?

I don't know the colors first hand, but I'm a fan of the bottom left as well.

Top right would be my vote. I think a yellow edge spot is a must based on the sigil.

Changed my mind looking at the other thread. The orange base doesn't seem to have enough contrast. DG orange looks closer in photos to the orange in the chip factory image to me.

attachment.php

Martell.jpg

this combination seems to work really well:
$_57 (2).jpg

DG peach or orange for base color, arc yellow and chocolate for the edgespots.

Can CPC align the inlay to the edge spots? The effect is really nice on the 5000.

Yes. CPC align the inlays. Iirc you actually need to request inlays to be random if you don't want them aligned.

Yes. CPC align the inlays. Iirc you actually need to request inlays to be random if you don't want them aligned.

Cool. These samples will be my first CPC/ASM chips in hand. I kind of had a brain fart because the Tully chip doesn't work at all without the alignment, but I didn't really think about it.

God these turned out fantastic. Can't decide between Tully and Bolton for my favorite, but I still have a real soft spot for Tyrell too. Beautiful work all around by John as usual. Congrats stocky - you're going to have an all-time classic on your hands.

Any thoughts on timeline for the cash set?

God these turned out fantastic. Can't decide between Tully and Bolton for my favorite, but I still have a real soft spot for Tyrell too. Beautiful work all around by John as usual. Congrats stocky - you're going to have an all-time classic on your hands.

Any thoughts on timeline for the cash set?

Thanks, not sure on the cash set timeline. Hopefully sooner than later but need to get it pass the wife first

Order placed. Now the wait begins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 242
After losing my job I may need to end up eating these...

Im hungry man.

Thought it would be nice to add the original mock ups of this set for the hell of it.

Original tourney set idea

stocky-albums-iron-bank-stuff-picture18530-photo-2-1.jpg

Cash set idea

stocky-albums-iron-bank-stuff-picture18529-original.jpg

Might be starting the cash set mock up thread soon. I've got a lot of time to work on it.

Thought it would be nice to add the original mock ups of this set for the hell of it.

Original tourney set idea

stocky-albums-iron-bank-stuff-picture18530-photo-2-1.jpg

Cash set idea

stocky-albums-iron-bank-stuff-picture18529-original.jpg

Might be starting the cash set mock up thread soon. I've got a lot of time to work on it.

OOOOooooooohhh Billy......
Cant wait, Cant wait......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom