A Song of Ice and Fire sample set orders. (1 Viewer)

Ok guys I'm itching to finalize this so I can email David with all the order details.

Will close this up very soon, in the meantime you can send through the $$ to stock.pd @ gmail.com

Cost are $12.40usd per sample set and $2.42usd per bounty. please use friends/family payment or if you use the other option please add 3% for fees. (Everyone outside of the USA please ensure you use the friends/family option otherwise I'll get hit with the exchange rate fees also.)

mention your screen name in the notes section. I will organize shipping details after the order is placed. I've had two members offer to re ship samples from the US. This will save a lot on shipping cost for everyone over in the northern hemisphere. ( I was going to be mean and ship them from Australia so you guys can all know how it feels to wait :) ) Other samples I will send from here. Please mention here if you don't want them shipped from someone else and I'll send it from here also.

Any questions?

Thanks
Stocky

Lol maybe we should re feign from putting PCF in the notes...

Last edited:
Yeah, what the hell does PayPal think PCF stands for? Everyone seems to go through the inquisition if those letters are in the notes (me included). Gonna move that discussion to another thread...

Will close this up very soon, in the meantime you can send through the $$ to stock.pd @ gmail.com

Cost are $12.40usd per sample set and $2.42usd per bounty. please use friends/family payment or if you use the other option please add 3% for fees. (Everyone outside of the USA please ensure you use the friends/family option otherwise I'll get hit with the exchange rate fees also.)

mention your screen name in the notes section.

PayPal (friends/family option) sent for sample set plus bounty. They charged me an extra 15c for international payment.

This set has inspired me to rewatch the series. Got through season one this past week. We'll see how far I get on the total rewatch.

Payment sent (though PP says it's temporarily pending, whatever that means).

Thanks a bunch. Looking forward to these!

Still pending...

Everyone else should be updated in OP. Let me know if I've missed it.

Stocky does the price in the OP include US shipping? I have 3 sets so that would be $44.46 to you? Just confirming before I PayPal. Thanks!

Bounty yes for me too. One bounty. Thanks. So total of 21 chips shipped to Finland. Shall I pay the chips now and shipping, when the time comes?

Going to close this up for new orders. Thanks everyone for your interest.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Stocky does the price in the OP include US shipping? I have 3 sets so that would be $44.46 to you? Just confirming before I PayPal. Thanks!
Correct. Shipping will be organized soon.

Bounty yes for me too. One bounty. Thanks. So total of 21 chips shipped to Finland. Shall I pay the chips now and shipping, when the time comes?

Yep :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 160
Paid, stocky. Thanks for this! Can't wait to see them :)

The J5 bounty looks really good. I'm guessing that the final design will have both sides of the coin, with the faceless man image, right?

The J5 bounty looks really good. I'm guessing that the final design will have both sides of the coin, with the faceless man image, right?

No... I wasn't a fan of the reverse of the coin so went with one design on both sides for the bounty.

I decreased my order to 2 Samples and only 20 Bounty Chips. Paypal Sent

I decreased my order to 2 Samples and only 20 Bounty Chips. Paypal Sent

I also forgot to mention my screen name in the notes. Let me know if there is any confusion.

Sweet. In case it hasn't been clarified (too lazy to go back and check,) 2 sets with bounties for me please. Thanks Stocky!

Payment sent. I rounded it up to $15.

I got this from PP:

"Your payment is being reviewed because of regulations. We'll send an email when it's complete or if we need more information."

I got a temporary suspension notice via email. Could take 72hrs to process.

Have you been laundering money again, Paul? ;)

Will post on thread once I get clearance notification...

I got this from PP:

"Your payment is being reviewed because of regulations. We'll send an email when it's complete or if we need more information."

I got a temporary suspension notice via email. Could take 72hrs to process.

That's the same message I got yesterday (well, early this morning). It's frustrating as I'd like to get have this done with and have the wait be the difficult part....

Paid and added a bounty! Thanks for doing this!

PP sent for 3 sample sets and two bounties (post #73) the bounties have not been updated on my order on page one yet

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom