A Song of Ice and Fire sample set orders. (2 Viewers)

I think I need two sets if the inlays are different on the front and back. What's the ballpark cost?

I think I need two sets if the inlays are different on the front and back. What's the ballpark cost?

I'll need to double check but I think it will be $12.20 a set plus shipping.

The 1000 & 5000 are level 7s

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

How do they manage to do those 5K spots? And what code does it have?

Pug, the spot is 412 filled with 2 1/8 spots and 1 1/4 spot. I'm not sure what the code is. I just call it the Redbelly spot :)

Stocky, you and J5 did the spectacular with these designs.... the chips should be awesome.

Please put me down for a full sample set plus bounty chip if available.

Stocky, just pointing out that I asked for 2 sets please (post 21) but you only have me down for 1 set in the OP. Thx. I'm not sure if any of the other counts are wrong.

...the spot is 412 filled with 2 1/8 spots and 1 1/4 spot. I'm not sure what the code is. I just call it the Redbelly spot :)

Love ya man![emoji7]

Per David via CPC they named it "414+DSA18" ... I like "Redbelly Spot" much better!

Slight thread creep...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416723401.790510.jpg

Last edited:
Stocky, just pointing out that I asked for 2 sets please (post 21) but you only have me down for 1 set in the OP. Thx. I'm not sure if any of the other counts are wrong.

Fixed thanks

Updated OP with price, it will be $12.40 per set and an extra $2.42 for a bounty if they get made.

Thanks

(I would like 2 for sure.
I may need 4.)

I am in for 2.
I apparently have reserved 2 on the other site....big blue.. I thought that was for the cash set, then I saw that it is not.

Last edited:
UPDATE
I have contacted J5 regarding the bounty. Hopefully will have an answer regarding getting it designed in time. If he's too busy I am going to leave it off my order. If he can get it done I need to know if everyone who ordered a set would also want a bounty as well or not. Thanks.

I have put a really rough mock up in the OP to check out. (Really rough)

In your order post, you only have me down for 1 Sample set. I would like 2 of them please.

If the Bounty gets Made I would be in for 40.

In for three sample sets of any chip you get made with this theme. Can't wait!

I think I'm already getting two of all of the chips you order, but I will pay to ensure that happens, if necessary.

OMG, I am totally down for this.

Can you put me down for three sets for this? Please?!

Oh, and 20 bounty chips too!

I would like a sample set, including bounty chip if it happens. Thank you.

Great set - FDL's a top choice for the mold. Good work, sir!

Can I also get a sample set pls?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom