A question about colors on ceramics (1 Viewer)

lane_robert_s

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So, I have been mocking up a design and I love the colors I see on the screen.

But just for kicks, I printed out the chips on a plain piece of paper and the colors are totally different. The green is so much darker and the subtle colored words on some of the chips are totally not legible.

The main question is NOT about colors being different on print then they are on the screen. I know that is just how it is.

The question is, do companies like BR Pro Poker go back and forth with you during the process of purchasing the custom chips so I don't just get something totally different than I expect?

Thanks!

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

So, I have been mocking up a design and I love the colors I see on the screen.

But just for kicks, I printed out the chips on a plain piece of paper and the colors are totally different. The green is so much darker and the subtle colored words on some of the chips are totally not legible.

The main question is NOT about colors being different on print then they are on the screen. I know that is just how it is.

The question is, do companies like BR Pro Poker go back and forth with you during the process of purchasing the custom chips so I don't just get something totally different than I expect?

Thanks!

View attachment 769322View attachment 769323
YES. Brpropoker (when you order customs) will offer to send you a sample of those customs for the cost of shipping. They won't make the actual order until they have your approval. Contact them on their website. They are always quick to respond

YES. Brpropoker (when you order customs) will offer to send you a sample of those customs for the cost of shipping. They won't make the actual order until they have your approval. Contact them on their website. They are always quick to respond
This. BR Pro sent me samples at a minimal cost and it helped me realize I needed darker text on my yellows. Saved me having a nagging regret on the full set.

This. BR Pro sent me samples at a minimal cost and it helped me realize I needed darker text on my yellows. Saved me having a nagging regret on the full set.
Yes, BrPro was very helpful. I went through a couple of rounds of samples to pick colors.

BRPro will accommodate any request you have, with class as if you were family. It is unbelievable how amazing they are and how great, I don't even want to call it customer service, because 1) its beyond that, and un-comparable by just about any other company out there 2) its more like chatting / hanging out with friends

I had similar concerns, Kristil will give you recommendations, and I grew to trust her opinion on colors. They use CYMK (printers) which adds a little complexity but there are applications out there that use CYMK that can help you get closer to the color you want.

Couple of weeks of patience with getting samples and everything right might save you from a lifetime of crushing despair from poor choices down the road.

Get a color wheel printed. Use the color you want plus several shades up and down. Then you know what the colors look like.

Or get several rounds of samples done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom