A Plus Playing Cards? (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Looked up with the search function anything I could find about these but came up empty. Looks like they're used in a lot of California card rooms. What's the low down on these? How are the stocks? Thickness? Would you recommend them? Thinking of picking up a set from kardwell.

https://www.kardwell.com/a-plus-bg-wide.html

They’re unique for sure and I like the art but they aren’t worth the premium IMO. On the thicker side, maybe a notch or two thinner than Faded Spade.

Definitely a thick card. And slippery
my guys didn’t like them at all.
The artwork is nice

I may have a few jokers I can mail out so u can get a feel.

Definitely a thick card. And slippery
my guys didn’t like them at all.
The artwork is nice

I may have a few jokers I can mail out so u can get a feel.
I appreciate it, though it probably would cost me less to buy a set up than it would be to ship a few cards from Austrailia to the US!

They’re unique for sure and I like the art but they aren’t worth the premium IMO. On the thicker side, maybe a notch or two thinner than Faded Spade.
Interesting. I actually quite like how the Faded Spades broke in after a night of action. I'm intrigued.

I haven’t tried the faded spade cards yet. Heard too many negatives. Mainly about their thickness.

I haven’t tried the faded spade cards yet. Heard too many negatives. Mainly about their thickness.
It depends on your taste. They're like the anti-Kem's. Very stiff and thick stock. They were very hard to shuffle initially, but after a 4 hour cash game, they softened up nicely. They'll last for years of home use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom