A or B? (poll for inlay design on CPC's) (1 Viewer)

Which inlay design do you prefer?

• A

• B

Results are only viewable after voting.

Omar65

Two Pair
Reaction score
Based on inlay design, which do you prefer? ( i know they are very similar, just some color in the sunset differences - but I love both of them and can't decide. This is a gift for a family member and there is a story behind the inlay components and chip colors/spots, but for now I just want to see if there is a preference one way or the other on the inlay only. The awesome J5 is behind the design and as usual, has made the choice hard for me:)

PS - this is my first time posting a poll, hopefully I am doing it right. Thanks for your participation!

A:
Riverside inlay 4.png

B:
Riverside inlay 5.png

Got to say I like the design a lot. :tup:

Color wise they both have a great look but personally I prefer the more yellow/golden “b”. Whichever group you decide I’d use the other choice for the future cash set.

It, won't let me vote, but I like the sunset colors on B much more, they look more natural. Even better would be to do a mix, with A on the darker chips, to give a richer overall feel to the color, and B on the lighter chips (orange/blue), so the sunset doesn't overshadow the chip.

Thanks for the votes and for the input. Yes I realize they’re very similar, perhaps too much so for a poll.
Even so, the feedback has been helpful. I had not considered using both, for example. Again, appreciate everyone taking the time to take a look.

Thanks for the votes and for the input. Yes I realize they’re very similar, perhaps too much so for a poll.
Even so, the feedback has been helpful. I had not considered using both, for example. Again, appreciate everyone taking the time to take a look.
Just taking the piss buddy. ;)

Voted A. And let me just say what an awesome set! Love both chip design and lnlay, great job!

I vote A, primarily because poker I my experience is played at the end of the day I'm home games into the sunset.

Have you considered one label on one side and the other label on the reverse?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom