A noob’s hello (1 Viewer)

John_Higgs

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey chip maniacs! I am from the Birmingham, Alabama area. As a poker and chip enthusiast, I come to you a broken, sad man. I lost my bankroll in a bloodbath over at KGB’s place. Thank you in advance for not talking about my loss to KGB as it is still a sore spot. I would love to know how to navigate this classified and show off area. I really really am chomping at the bit for some Paulson chips. Thank you all for letting me In and I hope to inspire others in our great sport. Keep the felt under the chips and have a good time.

Welcome! You'll have to reach a 10 post minimum before you can post in the classifieds. Once you do that, you'll have free access to the classifieds. You'll need to be quick for most things now a days. Something along the lines of I'll take this can be used to acknowledge you would like to purchase something. You'll see "dibs" posted which means the same thing, but some folks are no longer honoring that term. It is a general policy that after posting in a for sale thread you follow up with a private message (PM) to confirm the transaction and make payment. We generally function off of PayPal friends and family, however you can use goods and services but will be asked to pay the additional 3%. Venmo is also used for some folks.
You will be able to post wanted ads, or trade ads as well. All listings in the classifieds now have rules so be sure to read over them when posting!
Cheers, Brie

Edit: also be sure to check and use the feedback system when making transactions, as this is beneficial for all folks in future sales

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom