A new member from Russia (2 Viewers)

SergeA

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello, PCF!

My name is Serge, I’m from Russia and I’m a Paulsons addict Sorry for language, if any mistakes may occur.

I’ve been lurking here for some time and now would like to join the community. PCF is the best to my mind, that covers all the issues regarding the chips and do it in a true friendly manner. I do thanks all members cause I found lots of useful information here.

At the moment I’ve got a nice Empress Joliet set, my favorite one. I’m very happy with it but one thing is bothering me that I want them little more Also waiting for another Chip Room Sale and hope I can afford it.

Hope everyone is doing well and regards to all.

Thanks for welcoming! As for lurking record, the idea was to buy a set at that time, but due to some reasons I had to postpone it. And then I left the forum for couple of years. But not the idea, which turned to desire I cannot resist :)

Privet grazdanin, kak dzieła?
Privet, otlichno! Kak sam?

Hello, PCF!

My name is Serge, I’m from Russia and I’m a Paulsons addict Sorry for language, if any mistakes may occur.

I’ve been lurking here for some time and now would like to join the community. PCF is the best to my mind, that covers all the issues regarding the chips and do it in a true friendly manner. I do thanks all members cause I found lots of useful information here.

At the moment I’ve got a nice Empress Joliet set, my favorite one. I’m very happy with it but one thing is bothering me that I want them little more Also waiting for another Chip Room Sale and hope I can afford it.

Hope everyone is doing well and regards to all.
Welcome aboard!

We're going to need proof of that Empress set.... Let's see some pics!!!

Welcome! Let's see some pr0n!
And we are all anxious for another chip room sale!

Sure, here it goes. But I should admit that I'm not a great photographer, so sorry for quality. It will be kinda home pr0n, not professional :)
IMG_20200610_005321.jpg
IMG_20200610_005030.jpg
IMG_20200610_005015.jpg

Very nice!!! Two racks of ones is all kinds of amazing!! Beautiful set.
Thanks, it's really luck to get them. I'd like to find primaries also, as the set is primary, but I think it's almost impossible. Maybe should find something to relabel.

Beautiful set, Serge! And welcome to PCF!
Thanks for welcome, I do appreciate it!

Thanks, it's really luck to get them. I'd like to find primaries also, as the set is primary, but I think it's almost impossible. Maybe should find something to relabel.
Well, if you ever want to fund your re-label project, I'd be happy to take those two racks off your hands :) As I'm sure many here would!

I tried to do all secondary or all primary... But they all look pretty darn good together, so I stopped worrying about it.

Well, if you ever want to fund your re-label project, I'd be happy to take those two racks off your hands :) As I'm sure many here would!

I tried to do all secondary or all primary... But they all look pretty darn good together, so I stopped worrying about it.
I agree with you, no matter primary or secondary they are, they match perfectly. Thanks for the proposal, but they are so beautiful :)

Welcome "ruski brat" :tup:
Thanks, brat :tup:

Thanks a lot

Welcome! Fixing this...

View attachment 474416

needs to be your top priority! :D
Well, I agree with you and should add that as well as snappers I'd like to find some 1k chips and some plaques, just to complete the set. It is from collector's point of view. As for playing poker, I don't use snappers at all, and most part of chips, since we usually play 1/2 game. To be true, I'd like to enlarge the set with high denominations for tourneys, but it seems difficult to find and costly as well.

Wow, what an awesome set!!! Welcome, can't wait till I hear you say you are looking to sell them!!!!
Thanks If I'm tired to look for new chips, well, it may happen one day. At the moment I'm not and full of patience to wait for some more

If you haven't seen those NYNY 1's relabeled as Empress, they really are about a perfect fit. Several people are using them in their sets now.
I've found them and they really look great, as well as Casablanca's hundos relabeled to 5k :tup:

I did the same with Casa 100’s :) but I’d love to find more 5k plaques!
You've got a wonderful Empress set, hope you'll get them:) As for me, I think chips are more convenient to play with, besides I've got couple barrels of Casa 100's dark grey, so it seems that a relabel project may happen soon:)

You've got a wonderful Empress set, hope you'll get them:) As for me, I think chips are more convenient to play with, besides I've got couple barrels of Casa 100's dark grey, so it seems that a relabel project may happen soon:)
Get on it! Gear is the man :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom