A Long Time Ago on a Forum Far, Far Away... // The Coconut Club Pr0nage (1 Viewer)

mipevi

Full House
Reaction score
case.jpg

Welcome to the Coconut Club! Enjoy the complementary coffee and tunes by clicking play below (if coffee dispenser is not working, please provide your own).

This was my first set of custom clays, mainly from 2007 when I was just a novice chipper, but with an add-on a bit later on. The first batch had chips ranging from 25c to €20, later additions were the hotstamped 5c, €100 and €500 chips. All the chips came from Atlantic Standard Molding, and the nickel was stamped by a 3rd party.

full

DB - Gray / Black
5c - Chocolate
25c - DG Pink
€1 - Imperial Blue
€5 - DG Yellow
€20 - DG Green
€100 - DG Peach
€500 - Retro Lavender

plaque.jpg

dealer.jpg

005.jpg

025f.jpg

025b.jpg

1f.jpg

1b.jpg

5f.jpg
5b.jpg
20f.jpg
20b.jpg
100.jpg
500.jpg

wheel.jpg

Sometimes we serve more than just coffee... :whistle: :whistling:

lowbooz.jpg

hibooz.jpg

With time came some aspirations of a matching tournament set. Originally I was going to do a non-denom hotstamped BCC set on the TFP-mold...

setti mockup.jpg

However the chips arrived too warped to be stamped by my 3rd party guy. After a while I ended up relabeling a small travel set of unweighted Bud Jones S2 chips, which I still have today.

stax.jpg

splash.jpg

Thanks for looking, welcome back anytime! :tup:

Last edited:
Beautifully done on a really nice looking set, well done!

@mtl mile end The BCC chips were really warped. I think you would not be able to completely flatten the centers by flattening the edges. Others ordered GCR sets on the TFP-mold at the same time (stamped in-house), and they mostly arrived warped as well. However since they were already stamped, they could be salvaged by flattening, at least to lesser degree of warping.

@mtl mile end The BCC chips were really warped. I think you would not be able to completely flatten the centers by flattening the edges. Others ordered GCR sets on the TFP-mold at the same time (stamped in-house), and they mostly arrived warped as well. However since they were already stamped, they could be salvaged by flattening, at least to lesser degree of warping.
Ah, the good old days when you could order a custom set from BCC and get that unforgettable feeling that lasted for months: I've just paid a fortune for The Greatest Custom Chips on planet Earth, or hundreds of defective clay disks. :wow::(:wow::(:wow::(:wow::( :vomit:

Nice to see these again - its been a while! The Hiroshi Suzuki is good stuff too...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom