A little help needed :) :) (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I want to put together a small slideshow of sets we have made since re-starting in 2014 to make use of an old redundant ipad I can show to customers at chip shows etc.

Anyone who is happy for me to use their pics (particularly want pics of sets, splashpots, stacks etc. - not just one of each) please either email them to me at david.spragg@zen.co.uk or provide me links for anywhere they are on this forum.

I want to put together a small slideshow of sets we have made since re-starting in 2014 to make use of an old redundant ipad I can show to customers at chip shows etc.

Anyone who is happy for me to use their pics (particularly want pics of sets, splashpots, stacks etc. - not just one of each) please either email them to me at david.spragg@zen.co.uk or provide me links for anywhere they are on this forum.

more than welcome to use any pics from this thread from my set
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/donkwoods-cpc-cash-set-hq-shots-added-post-38.6926/

I'll send you some of my Three Putt Poker Tourney set pics. I think these were some of the first chips shipped out of the new facility?? :D

I'll send you some of my Three Putt Poker Tourney set pics. I think these were some of the first chips shipped out of the new facility?? :D

Ya, I believe they were the first.
Although I obviously have singles pics and artwork, for the purpose of having a slow endless loop running on an ipad I thought maybe 100 random pics of sets would look good :)

Hey David,
Please feel free to use any of the photos in the thread link below...or I would be more than happy to email them to you if that is easier...or you could take your own photos if you/they have started my add-on yet :D:

Knollwoods

Sweeeeeet. I took them all. As it only a slideshow on a 1st gen ipad I think the pics as shown on the forum are high enough res. Will do a test on the weekend.

Hey David,
Please feel free to use any of the photos in the thread link below...or I would be more than happy to email them to you if that is easier...or you could take your own photos if you/they have started my add-on yet :D:

Knollwoods

Thanks!

Unrelated question while I think of it - as I am asked this quite often - where did you get your 44mm racks from?

Those are Abbiati baccarat racks David... Got them at Spinettis... They are not cheap, like $5 each (when they have it in stock) but they are the only ones I could fit a whole barrel of CPC 44s... It is still pretty tight...

Those are Abbiati baccarat racks David... Got them at Spinettis... They are not cheap, like $5 each (when they have it in stock) but they are the only ones I could fit a whole barrel of CPC 44s... It is still pretty tight...

Bah humbug. Out of stock. Their regular ones (seem to be the same as the old GGS) don't fit. Neither do the sunfly. Actually the sunfly fit the barrel perfectly but the chips don't sit right down in the bottom so you can only use 3 barrels out of 5.

Bah humbug. Out of stock. Their regular ones (seem to be the same as the old GGS) don't fit. Neither do the sunfly. Actually the sunfly fit the barrel perfectly but the chips don't sit right down in the bottom so you can only use 3 barrels out of 5.

The Abbiatis are as good as it's gonna get for the 44s short of you having a rack mold done David... But as I said, not perfect also... The barrels still fit a bit too tight and since the racks are for 43s, the barrels touch a bit...

My CPC orders have been add-ons to existing ASM sets--are you okay with mixed sets or should I segregate the CPCs back out and send pics of only CPCs?

Sir,

Feel free to use any pictures in these threads.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/oh-what-a-beautiful-sunset-this-is.9476/

some other random photo's that might not be in the thread

20161222_184632_zps30tipbzg.jpg

20161109_190016_zpsilddv277.jpg

20160113_191053_zpsr21sn5e5.jpg

Lots of Via Lactea pics here (see post #41-43):

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/via-lactea-pron-pcf-edition.4412/page-3

I haven't gotten around to doing an Aevum Rusticum photo shoot but there are a number of stack and action shots here (see post #457-497):

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...es-and-shenanigans-oct-6-9-2016.11245/page-16

The Abbiatis are as good as it's gonna get for the 44s short of you having a rack mold done David... But as I said, not perfect also... The barrels still fit a bit too tight and since the racks are for 43s, the barrels touch a bit...

I have these also and second the above - they work in a pinch but:

A) some of the barrels are WAY too tight (need a shoehorn...) and
B) they're fooking huge in height and width and thus don't fit well in any standard storage options (birdcages, chip drawers, etc.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom