A glimpse inside the Goldfish bowl - Animal House 2.0 chip set revealed (1 Viewer)

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
This set has been a year in the making. I am so excited that it is finally complete. Since I joined this forum about a year ago, I have learned so much from, and been able to work with, many knowledgeable and creative people. A big thank you to @p5woody for helping with the design of both the labels and the dealer buttons (he also was the designer for the original Animal House chip set), @Gear, whose labels are always top notch, and @BR Pro Poker for the dealer buttons. For this project, I removed the inlays, flattened chips and cleaned them (all things I have learned from many of you). Months of work. Now on to the pr0n, lets goooooooooo.........
2E7F0D50-CF47-4A46-8FC7-7F94EA2278BA.jpeg

A75F1413-0E29-4726-A376-50BBA3D4A1DB.jpeg

F611C709-2F9F-4AB2-A237-D4F062B6CF69.jpeg

845CD546-209A-43E3-8A2D-F22E9EF26B6C.jpeg

Wow, it took me a lot longer than I like to admit, to see what the inlay artwork was.
Now that I can see it...I love it. Nicely done!

I think we can all agree that it's set like this that make PCF a great place; months, years of planning, searching and grafting to put together something truly meaningful to the individual — and worthwhile to the community.

Bravo, sir — awesome set!

I think we can all agree that it's set like this that make PCF a great place; months, years of planning, searching and grafting to put together something truly meaningful to the individual — and worthwhile to the community.

Bravo, sir — awesome set!
agreed, this chip set (as do the many other awesome relabel projects done by other members) demonstrates the awesomeness of this forum. Not only the resources made available, but the willingness of experienced chippers to share their knowledge so that younger chippers like myself can complete these types of projects.

I am new here sir and would like more information on how to be part of this group buy especially the $1 denominations thank you very much for your consideration sir. If only. Fantastic lineup with dynamic colors that work so well together. Love the dark inlays. Congratulations on completing your new set!

agreed, this chip set (as do the many other awesome relabel projects done by other members) demonstrates the awesomeness of this forum. Not only the resources made available, but the willingness of experienced chippers to share their knowledge so that younger chippers like myself can complete these types of projects.
I honestly find pr0n from relabelling projects like this more fascinating than custom sets — but that's just me.

I am new here sir and would like more information on how to be part of this group buy especially the $1 denominations thank you very much for your consideration sir. If only. Fantastic lineup with dynamic colors that work so well together. Love the dark inlays. Congratulations on completing your new set!
Welcome! These aren't part of a group buy, they are a design adaptation using new labels on existing chips.

These turned out great can’t wait to see them in play! What stakes game will you be using then?

Love the inlays using every color in the chips. Fantastic!

Dibs on on a sample set.

Great job on the relabel set.

Save me a seat at the table for when I make it into town.
I have been giving some thought to how to deal with the ONE sample set that I have. I think I have a creative way to deal with it. More to follow in a separate thread.

Wow amazing how did you manage this?? The chips plus inlays bought separately?

how did you create the inlays is there a site for this or you used adobe for example and printed it yourself really really well made

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom