A few custom additions to my CDI98 Tourney and Cash sets (1 Viewer)

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
P1110532.JPG

Full inlay replacement. CdM50 to CDI98 T25K, CdM1 to CDI98-style fracs, and a few CdM200 to CDI98 T5K to finish my other rack.

They all look fantastic!! I have what I believe to be 40 of your 5k replacement chips and they're amazing!! I kick around the Idea of changing the gold chips to 25k and using the WTHC silver 5ks as the 5k chip.... kind of a silver and gold theme at the top end but I constantly get drawn back to using the blue $1 as the 5k and the white $.50 as 25k... my set are the 05 series and I would prefer to keep the Paulson mold through the series rather than changing molds... I know that the blue has been converted to the 5k before but does anyone know if they were murdered or label overs? From my experience not much room for label overs without removing the existing inlay??

Thinking about doing these through CPC based on your photos. Would get Gear Label CDI inserts. I think the jockey mold comes closest to the 98 CDIs I have.
CDI Add ons.jpg

Thinking about doing these through CPC based on your photos. Would get Gear Label CDI inserts. I think the jockey mold comes closest to the 98 CDIs I have.
View attachment 600502

I think quite a few people would agree with you regarding the Jockey mold. However, you might find some very reasonable THC chip series that you can properly murder. Does take patience, though.

I think quite a few people would agree with you regarding the Jockey mold. However, you might find some very reasonable THC chip series that you can properly murder. Does take patience, though.
Been looking, would want at least a rack of each, and Scandia, CDM and LeCove are hard to find and pricey as well. I am still a ways off from doing anything, so will continue to scan and see what I can find or will do some oversized ceramics like Ben did for $5K and $25K.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom