A couple of my tables (1 Viewer)

smashr

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Well, my neighbor has finally convinced me to come out of retirement and build him a table. Will post some pics as we build it, but in the meantime, figured I would post a couple of my tables here as well.

First one is mine, second one I sold, third one is for a buddy.

Attachments

• DSC_5122.JPG
    DSC_5122.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC_7291.JPG
    DSC_7291.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC_3112.JPG
    DSC_3112.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 327
Great work! Love the rail on your round table. Do you know the diameter of that table?

Great work! Love the rail on your round table. Do you know the diameter of that table?

The round one is almost a perfect 60" round, maybe minus a quarter inch. It's probably a little 'too' big, in that if you aren't 6'4", you probably can't reach the middle from a seated position. Going to go with a 54-56" round with the one I'm building for my neighbor, which is probably a more reasonable size unless one is regularly trying to fit the full 8 players around it.

Found some more pics of the round one:
And of the oval one:

Well, my neighbor has finally convinced me to come out of retirement and build him a table. Will post some pics as we build it, but in the meantime, figured I would post a couple of my tables here as well.

First one is mine, second one I sold, third one is for a buddy.
I love the oval one. How do you do the tacking along the exterior just below the rail. It looks sharp!

I love the oval one. How do you do the tacking along the exterior just below the rail. It looks sharp!

Thanks!

I print a to-scale paper ruler, which I then use to mark the intervals (1.5" I think for all my tables). Then carefully tape the ruler around the edges so you can see the spacing. Finally, using a T-Square or similar, mark the exact middle of the sheet with a scratch awl. I typically use a small piece of tape on the T-Square to mark the exact middle so I can be consistent. I typically then drill a small pilot hole before tapping the nails in.

37.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom