• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 999 starbursts on ebay (3 Viewers)

Had fun bidding on this three times (above minimum required increments) and instantaneously losing each time. Wonder what the high bid is actually at...

Was this found on storage wars? Description says in an abandoned storage locker.

2C663004-621A-4297-9363-FCB66A5218F6.gif

Whoever buys this please sell me the barrel of blacks

I can't afford to pay for a thousand chips just to get twenty

What are everyone's thoughts on color IDs for these?

200ish light blue
200ish munzel green
200ish arc yellow
300ish orange/carrot
20ish black
30ish white
30ish fuscia

Nice set, should be interesting to see where the final price lands.

What are everyone's thoughts on color IDs for these?

200ish light blue
200ish munzel green
200ish arc yellow
300ish orange/carrot
20ish black
30ish white
30ish fuscia

Nice set, should be interesting to see where the final price lands.
I was thinking it was reasonably worth around $1600. But it looks like it will go over that.
My only hope is that they’ll find a forever home where they’ll be loved as they are, and not murdered to become parts in some obscene frankenset.

I was thinking it was reasonably worth around $1600. But it looks like it will go over that.
My only hope is that they’ll find a forever home where they’ll be loved as they are, and not murdered to become parts in some obscene frankenset.
They're already higher than I would pay, half the set (blues/greens) are pretty common colors. But, given the price I imagine this will come down to how much whoever wants all those arc yellows really wants them.

I get a little sad seeing milled chips abandoned and sold. Or milled and relabled chips sold quicky after creation.

Seems like a waste on many levels. But people are free to do as they wish.

Murder & hotstamp candidates

72 watchers...good luck everyone!

200ish light blue
200ish munzel green
200ish arc yellow
300ish orange/carrot
20ish black
30ish white
30ish fuscia

Don't overlook that the orange/carrot chips are "A"-roulette overstamps, or at least one of them is...

If I were bidding I'd ask the seller how many are overstamps. All the oranges? Only the oranges, or some number of the other colors as well?

Don't overlook that the orange/carrot chips are "A"-roulette overstamps, or at least one of them is...

If I were bidding I'd ask the seller how many are overstamps. All the oranges? Only the oranges, or some number of the other colors as well?
True just cause he shows only one color with overstamps it doesn’t mean it’s the only one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom