Cancelled 98 CDI THC Excellent to Near Mint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Looking for all 98 CDI THC Chips, Excellent to Near Mint. Here are the prices willing to pay...

$.50 frac $8/chip $800 rack NOW $900 rack
$1 $4/chip $400 rack NOW $450 Rack
$1,000 $6/chip $600 rack NOW $900 rack

I used the most recent sales in late 2021 to put together this request. If you see higher posted sales, please PM and we can discuss!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/98-cdi-set.81741/
NOVEMBER 2021 SALE $5.20/chip 1002 total chips

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/rivieradanny’s-new-year-blowout-part-2.84155/#post-1727783
DECEMBER 2021 SALE $4/chip AND $5/chip 300 total chips

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/excellent-rack-of-paulson-cdi-thc-98’-1.75262/
JUNE 2021 SALE $4/chip 100 total chips

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/1-000-chip-98-cdi-cash-set.80309/
OCTOBER 2021 SALE $4,140 1,000 total chips $4/chip

eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124955630234?hash=item1d17ef9a9a:g:U3gAAOSw0cBhZx2B
OCTOBER 2021 SALE $6/CHIP 990 total chips
(appears to have several chips with shaped inlays)

Last edited:
His prices are a little high. Otherwise I’d be in at my prices posted!

True. However, given how rarely the fracs come up and the condition of the set he's listed it would be one that a 98 CDI hunter should seriously consider. Mint 98 CDI fracs show up once every two to three years at best. Then there's also the time spent matching shades from each denom. That set in specific had some shade differences across denominations and many have spent years just trying to match up the shades, be it the lighter or darker versions. It's somewhat steeper than normal but that set's completeness can save you a ton of time and headaches.

Best of luck in your search.

Additionally, you can save yourself some money by selling off the $1,000 and $500 denoms if you wanted to narrow the set down to the denoms that construct most cash sets, frac up to $100. Obviously would boil down to whether or not you want every single denom in there for the sake of a more complete set, what stakes you play, etc.

True. However, given how rarely the fracs come up and the condition of the set he's listed it would be one that a 98 CDI hunter should seriously consider. Mint 98 CDI fracs show up once every two to three years at best. Then there's also the time spent matching shades from each denom. That set in specific had some shade differences across denominations and many have spent years just trying to match up the shades, be it the lighter or darker versions. It's somewhat steeper than normal but that set's completeness can save you a ton of time and headaches.

Best of luck in your search.
Looks like they show up every other month. I listed links to previous sales. Willing to pay top of the market prices! Thanks for the help. Def my favorite chips.

Looks like they show up every other month. I listed links to previous sales. Willing to pay top of the market prices! Thanks for the help. Def my favorite chips.

They do yes, with exception of the original fracs. That and the 1k are the toughest to hunt down. Most 98 CDI sets that have recently surfaced are accompanied by relabeled VLV’s or other chips resembling the original.

Wish you the best and I’ll keep my eyes open for you.

They do yes, with exception of the original fracs. That and the 1k are the toughest to hunt down. Most 98 CDI sets that have recently surfaced are accompanied by relabeled VLV’s or other chips resembling the original.

Wish you the best and I’ll keep my eyes open for you.
Yeah those fracs are awesome. I can’t overpay for every other chip just go get them. That’s why I’m offering $800/rack for fracs. I’d probably do $900 LOL! His set seems overpriced by about $1800 but I don’t want to keep talking about his sale.

Thanks for the insight! And keeping eyes open for me. This community rocks.

No problem. Just love to see people get these in their collections and I hope you end up with a set. They’re timeless and super easy on the eyes. Hopefully we can dig up a set for you at a reasonable price.
I’m personally sittting pretty good. I’m looking for some odds and ends and whatever else I can grab I have homes for. Doing the same thing you like doing! Helping others out too!

Yeah those fracs are awesome. I can’t overpay for every other chip just go get them. That’s why I’m offering $800/rack for fracs. I’d probably do $900 LOL! His set seems overpriced by about $1800 but I don’t want to keep talking about his sale.

Thanks for the insight! And keeping eyes open for me. This community rocks.
He just posted a one time price drop of $500. Now $8k shipped.

Found most of what I needed, looking for the following excellent to mint…

Looking for all 98 CDI THC Chips, Excellent to Near Mint. Here are the prices willing to pay...

$.50 frac $8/chip $800 rack
NOW $900 rack

$1 $4/chip $400 rack
NOW $450 Rack

$1,000 $6/chip $600 rack
NOW $900 rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom