Wanted 98 CDI $1's - Up to 2 racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
After going through my '98 CDI cash set notice that some of my denims, mainly $1's and $5's had different shades. I've fine tuned my $5's and now wanting to work on the $1's. I have one rack that is the darker blue shade, while my second rack has a little bit of variation in it. Would really appreciate if someone out there has 1-2 racks to spare. I would be ok with buying them in barrels as well, provided they are in mint or near mint condition and the dark blue shade. Pictures below are a depiction of what I'm looking for. Any help is appreciated.

Offering $325/rack.

Additionally, looking for a single for my sample set.
I was cleaning mine the other day with the heat function of the ultrasonic on. One of my chips was laying right on top of the heating element at the bottom of the machine. Buh bye lol Roasted.

tXpszKa.jpg
oUMudV0.jpg

After going through my '98 CDI cash set notice that some of my denims, mainly $1's and $5's had different shades. I've fine tuned my $5's and now wanting to work on the $1's. I have one rack that is the darker blue shade, while my second rack has a little bit of variation in it. Would really appreciate if someone out there has 1-2 racks to spare. I would be ok with buying them in barrels as well, provided they are in mint or near mint condition and the dark blue shade. Pictures below are a depiction of what I'm looking for. Any help is appreciated.

Offering $325/rack.

Additionally, looking for a single for my sample set.
I was cleaning mine the other day with the heat function of the ultrasonic on. One of my chips was laying right on top of the heating element at the bottom of the machine. Buh bye lol Roasted.

View attachment 717258View attachment 717259
Check your PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom