SOLD 950 chip used Paulson Classic set! Current price: SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damani311

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello everyone I am selling this set to help pay for all the HSI I just bought (still need primary $100s!)

Chips are in good condition but rather worn down. I've heard they go for $1-2 each like this, so I'm going to start at 1.80 a chip and work down from there. Shipping is probably about $50.

White 408
Red 331
Blue 18
Green 193

So currently $1725 takes it! I'll bring the price down every few days until it sells

Attachments

• 20201216_111648.jpg
    20201216_111648.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 508
  • 20201216_111858.jpg
    20201216_111858.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 490
  • 20201216_111715.jpg
    20201216_111715.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 467
  • 20201216_212946.jpg
    20201216_212946.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
$75 for shipping? Guessing that includes the case which some(most?) might not want

Also, most transactions here are done via Friends and Family so no fees are paid

The colors of the HSIs are addicting! Didn't care much for the Classics until I saw them in person. Their colors were surprisingly nice too. Great set for a beginner here. GLWS!

Can we go ahead and fast forward 10 days to the point where you’re at your bottom price so I can place my bid on them lol I’m interested!

Yeah I have a strong feeling I won't get any interest in this until it comes down a couple of hundred dollars but I'm not in a huge rush to sell so I'm going to try! I'll probably lower the price $50 every 2 days this week

Yeah I have a strong feeling I won't get any interest in this until it comes down a couple of hundred dollars but I'm not in a huge rush to sell so I'm going to try! I'll probably lower the price $50 every 2 days this week
So if a buyer is willing to take the risk and send the money F&F, is the price $1750 shipped right now?

Picture of included case. I just realized this is not going to fit in any kind of USPS flat rate box so unless you live particularly close to me in North Carolina I will most likely be shipping this UPS ground, which will still cost $50 I'm sure

So currently $1750 takes it!

Attachments

• 20201216_212946.jpg
    20201216_212946.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Oh no......he just listed on feebay!!!!

What do eBay and Daniel Negreanu have in common? They both believe more rake is better lol

Seriously though, good luck with this sell. You should be able to get some good value out of these.

The colors of the HSIs are addicting! Didn't care much for the Classics until I saw them in person. Their colors were surprisingly nice too. Great set for a beginner here. GLWS!
And I’m sure they shuffle like butter too, I like a used set just as much as a minty set. Just as long as the chips don’t vary a lot from the wear, causing stack issues.

Oh no......he just listed on feebay!!!!

What do eBay and Daniel Negreanu have in common? They both believe more rake is better lol

Seriously though, good luck with this sell. You should be able to get some good value out of these.
eBay no longer charges seller fees until after 200 sales within a month period or $25,000 per month, if I remember correctly. Definitely going to help the company stay in business with all the offerup, craigslist, amazon, etc. Crazy to think that eBay kinda started it all for online buying/selling.

So if a buyer is willing to take the risk and send the money F&F, is the price $1750 shipped right now?
Be careful, because you never did state just in the US or overseas for the $1,750 price. And I agree with @RichMahogany on the case, you should make it an option to have it or not for a cheaper shipping cost. Either way, we are just trying to help you out, I struggled really bad my first few sales posts and everyone on here helped me out.

eBay no longer charges seller fees until after 200 sales within a month period or $25,000 per month, if I remember correctly. Definitely going to help the company stay in business with all the offerup, craigslist, amazon, etc. Crazy to think that eBay kinda started it all for online buying/selling.
That’s not true
You can sell no fees if you share a special friends link from the app
I sell maybe 50 things and 5K a year tops
I pay stupid fees on every item

That’s not true
You can sell no fees if you share a special friends link from the app
I sell maybe 50 things and 5K a year tops
I pay stupid fees on every item
I could be wrong, but this just changed very recently a few months ago.. because I didn’t pay any eBay fees on my last sale. But before it was ridiculous on the fees cost.

510A53E3-639C-4DB7-8DE7-26FA5C7E50DF.png

I could be wrong, but this just changed very recently a few months ago.. because I didn’t pay any eBay fees on my last sale. But before it was ridiculous on the fees cost.

View attachment 595864
So the first thing says “list“ 200 items for free. Those you will get charged a sales fee.

The thing beneath I have never seen before. Looks like the first 10 items you sell they will only charge a one dollar sales fee. that’s cool. Didn’t offer that one to me!

So the first thing says “list“ 200 items for free. Those you will get charged a sales fee.

The thing beneath I have never seen before. Looks like the first 10 items you sell they will only charge a one dollar sales fee. that’s cool. Didn’t offer that one to me!
Ya I don’t know what happened with mine, but I want to say around late summer I sold an item on eBay and didn’t get charged a fee, but it might have been a promotional thing for the month, idk. That’s good to know about the $1 fee for the first 10 sales.

Ya I don’t know what happened with mine, but I want to say around late summer I sold an item on eBay and didn’t get charged a fee, but it might have been a promotional thing for the month, idk. That’s good to know about the $1 fee for the first 10 sales.
If you aren't paying the full sale commission its gotta be a promotion

Hey yeah I listed it on eBay but I put it significantly higher cost to account for the fees. eBay recently has switch to do an in-house payment processor, which means you don't have to pay an extra 3% for something like PayPal, but they are definitely going to charge you 10% or so at the end of every sale completed

Be careful, because you never did state just in the US or overseas for the $1,750 price. And I agree with @RichMahogany on the case, you should make it an option to have it or not for a cheaper shipping cost. Either way, we are just trying to help you out, I struggled really bad my first few sales posts and everyone on here helped me out.
He didn't realize that I was including the PayPal fee, which I have now removed since everyone says friends and family is default

Might not see a huge significance in shipping without the case but yes if you really don't want that case and want to save like $20 it's an option, I don't have to ship the case

I doubt I'm shipping this internationally unless someone wants to cover the several hundred extra dollars in shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom