• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 925 stamped B Mold solids auction (1 Viewer)

dickzapper

Straight
Reaction score
Killer set and decent breakdown. Only concern is the case felt going to come off those white chips.

I have counted, added, subtracted & have not an exact count but with in a chip or two. Please understand that I am 67 years old & for some reason this has been a struggle.

I am retired from the U. S. Army & my wife and I are having a blast on eBay.

Haha, what a character. Very interesting set, regardless.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1933-Poker-Chips-Cased-Sports-Shop-Twin-Falls-Idaho-Gambling-Antique/371587237756?_trksid=p2045573.c100034.m2102&_trkparms=aid=555012&algo=PW.MBE&ao=2&asc=35958&meid=628f53f6ac084b9dba084b696c4c5cb0&pid=100034&rk=1&rkt=8&sd=331817142511

Great post, it's of special interest to me (I have an order pending from CPC on the B-mold). Just posted a question to Dave in the CPC forum to see if he knows any more about the history of this mold.

I recommended these to a friend who plays in a biweekly 1/2 game, owns a sporting goods store, an whose initials are BB... His text response: "Cool - not $400 cool though.".... My eyes rolled so hard I think I have a mild concussion... I might have to buy them and use them, just to spite him.

Oh, and I replied; "43 cents each is CHEAP for those, actually. The company that made them still has that mold. Solids would cost you 93 cents each, not even including the hotstamping. You'd be getting off light, man..."

Nah. He's known me AND another chipper, @daschuck77 for years. He laughs at us when we start talking chips around the table. Some people will never get it, no matter what... Perfect set for him, (relatively) cheap price. If that doesn't get him in, nothing will.. (shrug..)

Great post, it's of special interest to me (I have an order pending from CPC on the B-mold). Just posted a question to Dave in the CPC forum to see if he knows any more about the history of this mold.

ASM in Maine made them when Jim B was running the show there...i think, maybe was before his time , he may chime in, David should also know.....

they are pretty cool chips....

is there any dates or writing on that order form?

ASM in Maine made them when Jim B was running the show there...i think, maybe was before his time , he may chime in, David should also know.....

they are pretty cool chips....

is there any dates or writing on that order form?

Unfortunately it appears to be completely blank, but still a nice piece of history nonetheless.

anything on the back of it?....still pretty cool, i dont know how much cool is worth to me (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom