Cancelled 901 Piece Custom Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Up for auction is a primary cash set of 900 custom ceramics + Dealer Button. They have the coolest designs I've ever seen on a ceramic chip. All chips are 39mm, weigh 10g, and are in mint condition (never played with or shuffled). Chips have textured faces and square-ish edges (capable of standing on edge).

Breakdown:
$.25 x 100​
$1 x 200​
$5 x 400​
$25 x 100​
$100 x 80​
$500 x 20​
Dealer Button x 1​
  1. STARTING BID: $450
  2. Bids must be placed with numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $5
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the 'minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 10 p.m. EST, Monday August 17, will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: Flat Rate Shipping to CONUS ONLY
  10. Payment Terms: Paypal F&F CONUS ONLY
Pictures:
1597585325030.png
1597585351247.png

1597585369766.png

1597585228166.png
1597585392229.png
1597585418640.png
1597585439804.png
1597585467148.png
1597585491704.png

1597585557197.png

Surprised these beauties haven’t been claimed yet!

Last edited:
24 hour bump. Surprised these beauties haven’t been claimed yet!

Timing may be a bit of an issue. There's a huge custom ceramic GB just wrapping up. Alot of folks (myself included) who are participating would probably be all over this set under normal circumstances.

This is a really nice set. Makes great use of the strengths of ceramic chips.

Also, I'm a Hilton Diamond member! Love Hilton!

Yeah they appear to be a tribute since these are missing the “puerto rico” throughout. Pretty spot on though.

Thanks for the info, I didn’t realize there was another GB going on at the moment. I guess I’ll just hang onto these or try again later if we don’t see any action soon :)

Yeah they appear to be a tribute since these are missing the “puerto rico” throughout. Pretty spot on though.

Thanks for the info, I didn’t realize there was another GB going on at the moment. I guess I’ll just hang onto these or try again later if we don’t see any action soon :)
not to mention the upcoming chiproom sale

I actually have 4 more sets like this that I'll be selling at a later date (I bought way more than I needed bc they were so nice and I wanted some potential trade bait haha), so there's an option for adding on. The other sets will be a secondary cash set, another primary cash set like this one, and a primary and secondary tournament set. Secondary denominations are 25 and 100. The rest are all the same as what you see in this set here.

Seems like I'm going to have more luck selling these as "for sale" posts directly vs. auction given the timing of other group buys and chip room sales going on at the moment. As a result, I'm canceling this auction for now. Will re-list other cash sets and tournament sets for sale shortly. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom