Found GCH $100s (~20) - trades inside (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that movie and show. Only watched the first season so far and it was fantastic. It really carried that Cohen vibe from the movie.

I love that movie and show. Only watched the first season so far and it was fantastic. It really carried that Cohen vibe from the movie.

Same. I actually love the second season; it's one of my favorites from any show. The first may have a stronger ending, but I enjoy the second overall more; it's a lot of fun with the same vibe, just set around the early 80s. (Three is just okay to me and I couldn't even finish four.)

Same. I actually love the second season; it's one of my favorites from any show. The first may have a stronger ending, but I enjoy the second overall more; it's a lot of fun with the same vibe, just set around the early 80s. (Three is just okay to me and I couldn't even finish four.)
Oh nooooo, it gets really bad? :eek:

Oh nooooo, it gets really bad? :eek:

Each season is mostly it's own thing with a nod to the others here and there, so it doesn't retroactively ruin anything. I would still check out three if you like the others, but yeah, I did not like four at all despite the good cast (idk if it's "bad" relative to other tv but it is relative to the other seasons in my opinion). Report back after S2!

Each season is mostly it's own thing with a nod to the others here and there, so it doesn't retroactively ruin anything. I would still check out three if you like the others, but yeah, I did not like four at all despite the good cast (idk if it's "bad" relative to other tv but it is relative to the other seasons in my opinion). Report back after S2!

bump

fdgh.gif

I'll be closing this thread by the end of the week to start a new one for just buying singles (because I'm sure y'all aren't sick of my classified ads for these chips). Just 16 to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom