8V Pirate theme (2 Viewers)

saleen121212

Full House
Reaction score
Edited to a poll between my 2 current front runners.

Ship or jack sparrows tattoo. I like both and I think the swallow would make a great chip design.

Tortuga.png
20181118_132951.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like everyone likes the gear mock up with the ship, I'll probably use that delete the Anna maria island part plus add island after Tortuga. I liked the ship at first but thought it made the chip "too busy"

@Gear I promise I'll be going with a good quantity of one of these. Sorry for the indecisiveness, but this is all new to me, I owe you a nice tip for dealing with me. Also if anyone is interested in using the final design I can make it public with gears permission so others can have a simple label to use for projects.

@saleen121212 We're in the same boat here with the 8V (believe it or not, pun unintended), trying to get some designs done soon.

I'd opt for the ship design, losing the "Anna Maria Island" and pushing the "Tortuga Island" and nomination texts with the smaller font wrapping around the edge of the label. I agree with your instincts on the "busy-ness", plus I love a chip with a clearly legible simple nomination in the middle. Plus the ship is cool, thus deserving room to stand out.

You're in great shape here, can't wait to see the result!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom