Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Looking to buy a large quantity of 8V China Clays in either Green, Black, White or Purple.

400 of each, though I only need 2 colors. So like 400 green and 400 black.

Blanks would be preferred.

TIA.

Good luck finding 400 green... I can probably spare a few purple if you don't find everything you want in one place.

Good luck finding 400 green... I can probably spare a few purple if you don't find everything you want in one place.
IMG_3842.JPG
IMG_3840.JPG

Are you saying these are available?

Also, are these all on the greek key mold? Some of your edge colors are different than the ones I have and have seen. And I've never seen a yellow PGI 8V. Please tell us more.
NFS
Was a large group buy back in chiptalk
I forget who ran it if it was Palm Import or who
All same source same mold
Not in front of me for better pics
You can see the mold kinda on the red chip
99EFF336-1176-4B3F-8EE1-BDAFAF47C8C5.jpeg

NFS
Was a large group buy back in chiptalk
I forget who ran it if it was Palm Import or who
All same source same mold
Not in front of me for better pics
You can see the mold kinda on the red chip
View attachment 903252
OK, looks like some sort of scroll mold. Definitely not the PGI 8Vs on the greek key mold. If the whole set is not for sale, any chance of getting a sample set from you? I'm trying to accumulate samples of every china clay chip known to man... LOL. Would love to purchase one of each color since I've never seen these before. Or even just a couple if you can spare any at all.

OK, looks like some sort of scroll mold. Definitely not the PGI 8Vs on the greek key mold. If the whole set is not for sale, any chance of getting a sample set from you? I'm trying to accumulate samples of every china clay chip known to man... LOL. Would love to purchase one of each color since I've never seen these before. Or even just a couple if you can spare any at all.
Yah I know it’s not even racks of chips and had some broken ones in shipping.
I forget who ran that group buy
Had to have been Palm Gaming or chip room and you got labels with art of your choice

They are in another country. Stupid Covid protocols and haven’t traveled in two years.
Might be able to grab some in July if I can make a trip like we plan

Are these pgi 8v?

The blue ones, that is...

Attachments

• IMG_20220428_163708108.jpg
    IMG_20220428_163708108.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20220428_163414718.jpg
    IMG_20220428_163414718.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 70
MGK, then the Scroll later?
All I remember is that they came out with awesome new spots (well intentioned by Palm Imports).
A hot new alternative to BCC and ASM.
But they stank like Chinese toxic waste.
I could not stand the smell and got rid of them.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, the blue ones appear to be 4D14 or something similar. So they can't be 8Vs. Although they are probably made by PGI.
No sounding like a jerk to me. They are definitely from PGI, as I have owned them since chip talk days. I just don't know the terminology.

Also, to be on the up and up, mine are all up for sale, and I am working with @Karimtl via pm to get them to him.

I've never owned any china clay chips, but have read much about the stench. Sounds like VOCs off gassing.

I bought rubber flooring for my home gym. The stench was intense. I left it outdoors for a few days. That helped a bit. I also laid out charcoal purifying bags on top - they really helped with absorbing the smell.

Might be worth trying charcoal if your chips still smell.

I've got the whole set of scroll mold and one Greek key. Available for cost of shipping. Say $10

IMG_20220516_202358.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom