Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodeus

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hello,​
I decided to give up on labeling these and just focus on adding to sets I already have​
895 chips
140 = Blue​
100 = Black​
60 = Purple​
175 = Grey (all are labeled)​
260 = Pink (roughly 80 are labeled)​
160 = Green​
$220 + shipping US only
Payment - PPFF
No splits

IMG_4869.jpeg
IMG_4870.jpeg

Why are the red 8v’s so hard to find. I have a couple thousand of these myself, but no reds. And when these get listed, rarely do I see the reds. So, what happened to them?

Yellows are unicorns for the 8V's. Red's are also becoming unicorns. Non faded Pinks & and non-stained Whites are also getting hard to come by as well.

WOW! Thanks for posting this. I did not think that yellow 8Vs on the key mold existed. I had seen the ones on the scroll mold, but this is my first time seeing these! Are these 3 all you have, or is there a playable number of these hidden somewhere?

And if you ever want to sell one of them, please give me a shot.

Why are the red 8v’s so hard to find. I have a couple thousand of these myself, but no reds. And when these get listed, rarely do I see the reds. So, what happened to them?
Not sure why there are so few reds. I would think they would be a popular color. I have a decent number of them, but I guess I just got lucky that the first set I bought 2.5 years ago had them.

Those are the only 3 I have. The orangish spot is faded and almost a ghost spot now. Yeah, I don’t temember too many people picking the yellow chips.

love my 8v's but can only get 19 in the racks I have, what are you using to get 20 in the racks?

love my 8v's but can only get 19 in the racks I have, what are you using to get 20 in the racks?

Using special racks made by PGI back in the day to fit these 8V's specifically (71.5-72mm barrel length). When @ABC Gifts and Awards sold off all the spare 8V stock (chips & racks) that he found leftover from PGI stock that was the last of them. If you ever find anyone selling them in the classifieds they are rare as hens teeth. Some of the guys doing 3D printing have made/are making racks to fit the 8V chips (71.5-72mm barrels).

i need to find some of these trays
@One Eyed Dollar made mine. They are excellent. But he is currently running an enormous backlog and may be difficult to reach.

20220516_204900.jpg

Another option is custom wood racks made by @alecnetwoodworks They are a little pricey, but beautiful. He can make them in any size you like.

20200915_091858.jpg

Both these guys have storefronts in the Vendor Marketplace section of the forum.

Yellows, were gone in the original PGI run.

full

full

full

full
So to be clear, was this a group buy on PCF at some point in the distant past? I've heard bits and pieces, but don't think I've ever found the complete story of how the original PGI sales took place. If these are honestly knocking around here somewhere, I would seriously love to get my hands on a rack or two of those yellow chips, and I'd pay a premium to get them.

And sorry to hijack this sales thread. Feel free to PM me or point me to another thread where this may be discussed.

So to be clear, was this a group buy on PCF at some point in the distant past? I've heard bits and pieces, but don't think I've ever found the complete story of how the original PGI sales took place. If these are honestly knocking around here somewhere, I would seriously love to get my hands on a rack or two of those yellow chips, and I'd pay a premium to get them.

And sorry to hijack this sales thread. Feel free to PM me or point me to another thread where this may be discussed.
It was a long time ago on the Bluewall, that’s why you can’t find anything here on PCF . People have them but I have no idea where to start more than a wanted ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom