Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
So while I'm still collecting custom samples (amongst others), I thought it would be pretty cool to display these together! How cool to see all the creative samples everyone came up with while using the same colors/mold. And as these weren't horribly exclusive/expensive, I'm hoping to get some good responses and put together a pretty cool collection of em.

@bostonwinch @Moxie Mike @SeanGecko @saleen121212 @clapton77 @JoeBGo @TheBigTater @Teggy @Orangetechno @joepro @2jzMk3 @Gobbs @Beakertwang @HeWhoWouldPun @MarquetteMonkey

Last edited:
I think I have some extra stickers, I can do a sample set for you. Plus, since the chips sat on the front seat of my car all day, and I forgot to go to the post office, I can just include them with the barrel you just bought. :D

Feel free to tag anyone else you know of that came up with a design for these! I'll reach out individually to those I haven't already talked to or don't respond (totally understandable if you don't have a sample or can't send!).

Appreciate y'all!

Sample set coming!
D56D5233-6D57-4384-B9BA-CB30FA5B8E53.jpeg

Happy to send a sample set your way once I actually make the time to finish my theme/design/get labels made. I'm in no hurry to get that part done so its going to be a long while.

I never took mine out of the boxes yet :confused . I need to hit the lottery so I can work on all my chip projects and hire someone who can actually do hotstamps for me.

32 people tagged. Cmon folks, I’m giving you some time before I harass you invidiually via PM :whistle: :whistling:

And thanks to those already sent/sending/still planning. Got my first sample set and label set in, looking forward to displaying everyone’s together!

I'll be sending mine out tomorrow.
Yeah we’re at a good ten or so samples that’ll be coming already.

Happy to send a sample set your way once I actually make the time to finish my theme/design/get labels made. I'm in no hurry to get that part done so its going to be a long while.
Thought for sure I’d be one of the last to get this done! I paid upfront for the labels when I bought these, so that kinda helped give me the push to get these done finally.

Thought for sure I’d be one of the last to get this done! I paid upfront for the labels when I bought these, so that kinda helped give me the push to get these done finally.

The problem is I have several themes that I like and can’t narrow it down. I also want to learn Illustrator to make my own designs. So, by my calculation, I will have labels done...oh...never since there is never time to play in illustrator. At some point I will give up and use the “boring” design that is already created so I can have chips that are usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom