• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine (8ct) CDI ‘98 - $1k (1 Viewer)

charitycase

Flush
Reaction score
Auction
Starting Bid: ~$15 shipped
eBay Seller: jayspie
Link

3B39CC22-8DC5-4669-A859-FB227CC321C2.jpeg

JFC people, I know these are rare in their pure form, but over $10 per chip on these is insanity. It sucks because I know a couple of folks that have really wanted these for a long time.

I had been watching these to help fill out my mixed rack of FLV/Horseshoe chips with same spots. But with 8 different bidders, the last 2 bringing it into the 80s....they can keep em.

Why do I feel like when they do not receive a quantity of "1000" they will open a dispute with Paypal?

Read his auction title, and the item description. They both make it sound like 1000 chips, even though pic shows 8.

Wonder if a bidder is playing an angle....

Last edited:
Nice catch! Really a sloppy title (and description).

I had been watching these to help fill out my rack. But with 8 different bidders, the last 2 bringing it into the 80s....they can keep em.

Why do I feel like when they do not receive a quantity of "1000" they will open a dispute with Paypal?

Read his auction title, and the item description. They both make it sound like 1000 chips, even though pic shows 8.

Wonder if a bidder is playing an angle....
Wish I knew you had some of these. I would have tried to talk you into a trade, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom