Cancelled 89 Chip Paulson Color Sample (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably should go for a nice round 10
Krish had the audacity to make an an offer for my set a while ago to get him to an even 5.

AND the offer was less than $1,500

5noq12.jpg

The only other time in history Paulson made these solid hotstamped color samples in RHC was in the last days of leaded to non-leaded chips transition in 2007. These 6 colors were the last of the leaded holdouts, but due to media fear-mongering they finally transitioned them into non-leaded, and are distinguished w/ the RHC mold.

I wonder if Paulson doing the same thing now and is jiggering w/ the formula on the new 2014 colors.

View attachment 781215
that's not indian blue

View attachment 781265

Yea just camera unable to find right color balance I think. Good eye, I hadn't even noticed.
Nice flex....

I wonder which colour was throwing it out of balance for Indian Blue because IMO all the other colours looked pretty spot on which lead to @ovo 's observation

I wonder which colour was throwing it out of balance for Indian Blue because IMO all the other colours looked pretty spot on which lead to @ovo 's observation

There's something about Indian Blue that throws off the color balance. I can see the color transition right away on my phone camera even under 4000K LED lights. Maybe it will be better in daylight.

They look sweet in the order Paulson sends them in. I have the OGs untouched and the barrel side color pallets are magnificent to look at light to dark. Fun chips to display too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom