8888 did I play it right ??? (2 Viewers)

NorCalChip

Pair
Reaction score
On the button with 8d8h. Two limps in front I raise 3x and both call.

Flop is 8s8cQs. First to act goes all in. Second goes all in. I push my chips to the center while they both try to draw dead.

Did this need a thread ? Nope. But damn it feels sooooo damn good when about once a year you flop the absolute nutter butters and don't have to do a single thing to get maximum value.

I think your raise was good but I do not know how the table plays. Too much of a raise would push 'em out. After the flop it was just too easy!!!!!

I've had three hands like this in 2015. 7777, 8888, QQQQ. Flopped two of them and got the Q on the turn once. I was lucky everytime as another player had a boat and could not get away. Nothing sucks more than flopping quads and everyone else has junk.

Beware of the QQ hand that hit's the Q on the turn. 8888 = loser. Prolly good for the BBJ though.

dont really wanna start a new thread but this is a bit of a brag thread Ill post this here... just happened few min ago. Not too proud of it lol

all the money got in on the turn. haha Riverstars
(I am usinyormoney btw)
#buylotto?

Attachments

• grossbeat.jpg
    grossbeat.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
dont really wanna start a new thread but this is a bit of a brag thread Ill post this here... just happened few min ago. Not too proud of it lol

all the money got in on the turn. haha Riverstars
(I am usinyormoney btw)

Ain't it grand being Canadian? Those poor Yanks can't play for real money anymore...

Fold pre obv, but as played, call.

(Did he say "nutter butters"?!? Butler, queue the sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom