• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 826 vintage poker chips (clover leaf, cresent moon, plain) (1 Viewer)

AWenger

Full House
Reaction score
Starting bid of $50.00. Seller's in Canada, so shipping is listed as $60.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-clay-poker-chips/323070576804?

I have no idea if these are actually clay or not. Maybe someone else who has chips like these can chime in.

>>> Description from eBay ad:
Approximately (at least) 780 old clay poker chips. Attic find. Some in great shape and some are faded. Most have some markings (clover leaf etc.) and some have no images. No broken or cracked chips. The lot weighs approximately 13 pounds. The chips are approximately 1 1/2 inches across and 1/8 inch thick.

Yellow chips - 82 with clover leaf, 73 plain yellow chips, 5 with “O” or brackets
Blue chips - 71 with clover leaf, 39 plain chips, 7 with clover leaf and crescent moon, 1 with heart
Green chips - 74 with clover leaf, 80 plain chips
Red chips (go from pink to maroon, some are faded I believe) 44 with crescent moon and clover leaf, 164 plain
White or cream color chips - 44 with crescent moon and clover leaf, 74 plain chips
Mauve chips - 86 plain chips

Total 826 chips

Last edited:
I’ve read a bit about these. They have a strange name, like franatics or something that sounds like that, right?
I think if they’re genuine, they’re worth something. But there are a ton of knockoffs.

Yes, they are "paranoid" chips. The most expensive ones sold had an initial on them. Then the various patterns and last were the blanks.

The value today is not the same. Blanks are likely the least valuable, then the initial - letters and best of all are the pattern chips (some more so than the others).

In general, they are not all that valuable. Best case, maybe $0.50 / chip. More likely $0.20 to $0.30. I bought most of mine less than $0.20 per chip.

For example

Fakes are out there too - china clay style chips made to look like 75 year old chips. Fake vintage boxes as well.

This auction is for very rough chips. Buy them at a nickel or dime each - at most. You can get better quality chips of these types all the time.

DrStrange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom