Cash Game 8/16 O8 at the Orleans in Vegas (1 Viewer)

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
I'm very interested in playing in this game when I go to Vegas in February with @SJFCPK18 - racks and racks of chips plus a change-of-pace 4-card game seems like a blast! For those who have played in it - what's the quality of play like?

I've played Limit and PLO8 online, but never live, and intend to read Scoop! before I go, but I'm curious if I'm walking into a fish pond or a shark tank.

a38fe2b0-385d-4ed4-9095-af7e6898ae97-jpeg.860165
img_1096-jpg.108015

(borrowed @RET258 8/16 LHE photo, and @thorwilliam 8/16 O8)

I wouldn't say it was a rock garden more loose passive. Raise is a dirty word. Tilting old ladies is fun!
This is exactly what it is. Fun game though. Drink lots of Coronas and have Popeye’s doordashed to your table.

The 8/16 is the completely loose passive. You’ll occasionally end up at a table where people will raise pre but then shut down when the big bet comes around unless they have an immutable high.

The 4/8 is where you buy in for $200 and just get drunk as fuck.

They have some fun mixed game tourneys but the structure is uber turbo after the first few levels.

AF68BB1F-F919-4F52-AF25-DB8981B9BE00.jpeg

This game is soft, I play in it nearly every trip. Those saying the "older locals = rocks" are not lying. 2 or 3 orbits and you'll see exactly what your up against. Tighten up when you need to and loosen up when you need to and this game extremely easy to play and win. Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom