SOLD 75 Mesquite Star $25's Brand New RHC (CONUS ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
What:
75 Mesquite Star $25's Brand New, Mint, Uncirculated (Cut your fingers sharp) CONUS ONLY asking $150+ Shipping
These are brand new, never used, never felted MINT Sharp edge chips

Price:
Entire Lot (75 chips) = $150+ Shipping (No Splits for now)
*****Racks NOT included in this sale*****

Dibs:
Go ahead and post dibs & then PM me. I will honor dibs, but only if you follow up in a reasonable time with a pm and make quick payment. Not yet open to splitting the set. If necessary, I will come back and modify this OP and allow it.

Payments:
All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 4% plus S&H. Check my feedback. I have 100% positive feedback with many, many transactions. There are lots here that will vouch for me so I still feel PP FF is the way to go, but if that makes you nervous feel free to pay for the extra piece of mind by using the PP Items and Services option +4%

Shipping:
All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now
Prices for shipping are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
1 Rack = usps sfrb =$9
PM me for anything less than a rack

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

On to the Pictures:

i have a barrel of these that i shuffled the hell out of over ~10 years or so. they break in niiiiice if you don't want to keep them sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom