SOLD 700 piece CPS small stakes cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to get a pic of one of each chip together? Like I guess a “sample set” pic?

Ah there's nothing quite like telling the man to Eff off! That's why I'm letting my beard grow. They made us all shave for Covid because they were gonna require us to wear N-95 masks....then never gave us the masks....so now my beard will grow to my knees in defiance!
I’m growing a beard for the first time in my like, and it’s annoying AF. Especially the mustache. Like, god forbid you sneeze, or have to blow your nose, how can you ever know if your mustache is clean?

I’m growing a beard for the first time in my like, and it’s annoying AF. Especially the mustache. Like, god forbid you sneeze, or have to blow your nose, how can you ever know if your mustache is clean?
Keep it trimmed and use lots of napkins lol

Wtf a half a beer?
880dba815ee76e6d5abf9a915a8c0dac.jpg

Still need to get you a pic, having a rough few days.. this is a small stakes single table cash set
5¢/10¢ no limit? Looking to host first cash game. $20 cash game. Never played cash game. Picking up a lot of info on this site.

5¢/10¢ no limit? Looking to host first cash game. $20 cash game. Never played cash game. Picking up a lot of info on this site.
Usually no limit, if its an intro cash game I wouldn't expect to see any raises out of line. Yes - 5 cent 10 cent, you could eventually graduate to higher stakes though

I want to chime in from my point of view if I may. Starting at micro stakes has it's advantages but it may hinder long term. What I am getting at is if your long term goal is playing $1/$2 with your group I wouldn't start at 5/10¢. People get comfortable playing there, and it makes it harder to increase stakes later on with certain people. Buttttt awesome sets likes these can be resold easy so no harm no foul. Cheaper sets like majestics you will never get your money back out unless you find them used. Keep all this in mind when buying your first set what the future holds for your game.

I want to chime in from my point of view if I may. Starting at micro stakes has it's advantages but it may hinder long term. What I am getting at is if your long term goal is playing $1/$2 with your group I wouldn't start at 5/10¢. People get comfortable playing there, and it makes it harder to increase stakes later on with certain people. Buttttt awesome sets likes these can be resold easy so no harm no foul. Cheaper sets like majestics you will never get your money back out unless you find them used. Keep all this in mind when buying your first set what the future holds for your game.
What is the “typical” betting action in 5¢/10¢? And typical buy in?

What is the “typical” betting action in 5¢/10¢? And typical buy in?
My group plays 5¢/10¢, buyin $5-20. Most buy in for 15 or 20. With a typical group of 8 or 9, we’ll have around $200 on the table.

Opens are usually 30¢-50¢. After the flop, almost no nickels are used. When we first started playing, there was a lot more limping, but it has become more aggressive.

This CPS set has a bank of over $1500. You could most likely play a .25/.25 game, max buyin of $50. Possibly even a smaller .25/.50, max $100 game. If I got this set, I’d sell off a rack of nickels and get more $25’s and maybe a handful of $100’s to make it future proof.

These chips are a great step up from slugged plastics, and if you change your mind, someone else will buy them. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom