SOLD 700 piece CPS small stakes cash set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
For sale is 700 x CPS small cash stakes chipset.
Break down as follows:
200 x .5
150 x .25
175 x $1
150 x $5
25 x $25
Racks not included

$245 + shipping (your choice of 1 LFRB or 2 MFRB) CONUS - international shipping would have to be determined by PM

16012329587778858891057957529758.jpg
16012332538692373894483731931278.jpg
16012332743123430732064368699297.jpg

Brie is selling chips ......... I know you want that "no camera smartphone" but is it worth this extreme? :)

Ok seriously all those new people saying they need an upgrade better get on this. Only way it gets better than this is if it comes with one of those "wacky inflatable tube men"

Brie is selling chips ......... I know you want that "no camera smartphone" but is it worth this extreme? :)

Ok seriously all those new people saying they need an upgrade better get on this. Only way it gets better than this is if it comes with one of those "wacky inflatable tube men"
Actually shooting for an affordable no camera tablet now lol

In my experience, Amazon is full of cheap tablets that don't last...tread cautiously. There are good tablets on Amazon, but they aren't the cheap ones.
Crap really, was just hoping to find something quickly and easily
What is it with you needing for work things that have not existed for over 5 years? The last "tablet" I can find without a camera is a B&K Nook :banghead:

I came here to make sure Brie was still alive. Brie is that you or did someone hack your account? If it's you what is our codename for verification?

What is it with you needing for work things that have not existed for over 5 years? The last "tablet" I can find without a camera is a B&K Nook :banghead:
I dont care what it is, just need some music and internet lol
I came here to make sure Brie was still alive. Brie is that you or did someone hack your account? If it's you what is our codename for verification?
Moth lamp

middle-finger_light-skin-tone_1f595-1f3fb_1f3fb.png

I have one of these I can personally testify to them working great and having no camera https://www.amazon.com/Touchscreen-Android-Bluetooth-Autoradio-Receiver/dp/B01MXWOYRH/ref=sr_1_19?crid=99YGOWGFGB8V&dchild=1&keywords=joying+android+car+stereo+single+din+10in&qid=1601241710&sprefix=android+car+stereo+single+din+joy,aps,171&sr=8-19 I just don't know what to tell you anymore. Personal internet devices without a camera just don't exist anymore.
Definitely worth a try! Thanks! I may also try taking my phone to a "cell phone doctor" type place and having them remove the camera once I get approval for that being "acceptable" no idea why it wouldnt be

I'll do anything I can to tell my job to shove their stupid rule up their butts lol
Ah there's nothing quite like telling the man to Eff off! That's why I'm letting my beard grow. They made us all shave for Covid because they were gonna require us to wear N-95 masks....then never gave us the masks....so now my beard will grow to my knees in defiance!

Ah there's nothing quite like telling the man to Eff off! That's why I'm letting my beard grow. They made us all shave for Covid because they were gonna require us to wear N-95 masks....then never gave us the masks....so now my beard will grow to my knees in defiance!
Yaassss cant wait to see this in Ohio!

It's a baby growth right now. Doubt I get too much more in 2 weeks but I'm committed to stick it to work. The wife is not a fan.
Its okay once it gets past the pokey stage it should smooth out a little bit, maybe she'll change her mind lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom