Cancelled 700 pc Horseshoe Cleveland Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffman

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Up for sale is a 700 pc Horseshoe Cleveland Cash Set. All primary chips are in used condition and have been hand cleaned by yours truly. Willing to send additional pic's upon request.

Set includes the following...

300 - $1's primary
200 - $5's primary (40 limited edition & 60 are in better than average condition)
100 - $25's primary
80 - $100's primary
20 - $500's secondary (never felted)

Asking $900 plus actual shipping. No splits. Willing to ship internationally, but buyer assumes all risk once the PO takes possession of the box. Plastic racks are not included. Chips will ship in Warneke chip boxes. Thanks for looking!

hsc1.jpg
hsc2.jpg
hsc3.jpg

Double tagged!
if splits I’ll do 5s through 100s.

but when you say you take no responsibility after item is shipped, do you know the price for insurance on stuff shipped to Canada? Are there common issues I’m not aware of?

Double tagged!
if splits I’ll do 5s through 100s.

but when you say you take no responsibility after item is shipped, do you know the price for insurance on stuff shipped to Canada? Are there common issues I’m not aware of?

Thanks for the interest. Not really looking to split atm, but I'd be glad to stop by the PO to see what insurance would cost for the entire set. I believe a Large flat rate box to Canada would cost around $70 plus the insurance.

$1 Chips = 50-200 Chips (Any Condition)

$5 Chips = 30-80 Chips (No Special Edition Chips I need the Regular $5's) I can use 10 special Edition's as well

$25 Chips = 25 Chips (Primary)

$100 Chips = 50 Chips (Primary)

this is what I am looking for so whatever I could get if split PM me thanks

Thanks for the interest. Not really looking to split atm, but I'd be glad to stop by the PO to see what insurance would cost for the entire set. I believe a Large flat rate box to Canada would cost around $70 plus the insurance.
Not necessary - I don’t want the 300 1s. But more generally have their been issues with international shipments that made you give that disclaimer? Or is it that USPS insures domestic shipments but not international?

These are the very first chips I bought in a TCR sale. You treat these chips right, and they’ll be with you till the day you die. (Movie quote anyone?)

Not necessary - I don’t want the 300 1s. But more generally have their been issues with international shipments that made you give that disclaimer? Or is it that USPS insures domestic shipments but not international?
I'll be honest, I don't trust the USPS nowadays...or customs. I've read about too many horror stories. All my sales in the past have been CONUS only. I was just trying to make the chips available to everyone here on the forum. I'm not sure on the insurance, but I am more than willing to check into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom