Found 66.7mm Stamped Racks x 22 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
EDITED POST
I need a total of 22 of the 66.7 chip racks and now have 16 racks incoming from @slisk250

So, I’m looking for 6 more racks to fill my needs, and would love for them to all be from the same manufacturer to minimize size variance.

His are stamped with “66.7” but are generic/unbranded.

Any PCF-er out there have 6 of these “generic”/stamped racks to sell?

If not, I’ll just go with used Chipco, etc., but thought I’d try to match first.

ORIGINAL POST
I know, I know, it’s a tall order...

I’ve got an incoming shipment of cards mold chips and an existing vintage chip set that all need 66.7 mm racks.

Thought I’d check here before buying new from Apache.

Hit me with a PM if you’re looking to sell a bunch of these racks.

… or trade? I’ll have 22 Brybelly racks to swap out if that interests you.

Large lots are obviously preferred to minimize multiple shipping costs.

Last edited:
I may have 10 or more I can part with. I'll have to check when I get home. Not sure what shipping 10 racks will cost. Any idea how many can fit in a MFRB or a LFRB?

Thanks for the fast reply.

Not sure if a smaller plain box sent as Priority Mail might be cheaper as the MFRB will be a bit bigger than needed and fees are partially set by dimensions.

I can look into that… but for reference:

13 racks can fit in an MFRB (3 stacks of 4, plus 1 on its side)

I find that wrapping each bundle of 4 in plastic wrap keeps them nice and snug and prevents sliding/chipping/cracking.

… and a small amount of thin foam or bubble wrap around the 6 walls of the box and a bit between stacks, of course, for the invariable drops and tosses these boxes get!

I’ll look for your PM and price.
Much appreciated!

Anyone else?

Without much padding at all, I get 16 in a MFRB. If you want these. Send a message. It would be $25 for the 16 racks plus a MFRB shipping
Wow! 16!
I can’t figure how you do that.
Maybe 2 layers of 8 laying on their side?

I’m def interested. Any chance you have all 22 and we do 2 packages?… maybe 1 MFRB and a smaller plain box or Priority padded envelope?

@slisk250 … PM sent.

And just out of curiosity and for my future reference, are you’re using the wider, flatter MFRB rather than the “boxier” one?

Hi there, sounds like you might be all set, but just in case you need more, I just received a load of the "4200 Chip Racks" from Kathy over at Intiam Inc./Unique Enterprises. These are great racks (solid), $4/ea. but they do charge a bit for shipping. Here is her info just in case.

Good Luck!

kathy@unique-enterprises.com
(702) 649-5002 x111

These are great racks (solid), $4/ea. but they do charge a bit for shipping. Here is her info just in case.

Thanks, I saw your thread about those during my search of the forum. They would def do the trick.

I was looking at Apache’s site where I can get 22 new ones for $3 each + $26 FedEx Ground (cheaper than USPS!) for a total of $92. That works out to just under $4.20 each.

Not bad, but I figured I’d try here first. Save some $ and recycle unused racks.

Thanks for the reference… I’ll. Hang on to it for later.

Do you already have Chipco racks to sample? The Chipco racks actually measure around 67.3-67.5mm, but the UNIQUE ENT 4200 racks are exactly 66.7mm
No, none to sample, but whatever I get (true 66.7 racks vs 67.3 vs 67.5) I know I shouldn’t be able to fit a 21st chip in a barrel with any of them.

For my purposes, any of these will do.

Besides, looks like @slisk250 is getting me set up with a “partial order fill” of true 66.7

But I appreciate the heads up and will take that under consideration.

Hi there, sounds like you might be all set, but just in case you need more, I just received a load of the "4200 Chip Racks" from Kathy over at Intiam Inc./Unique Enterprises. These are great racks (solid), $4/ea. but they do charge a bit for shipping. Here is her info just in case.

Good Luck!

kathy@unique-enterprises.com
(702) 649-5002 x111
And these racks feel nice. Sturdy.

Big thanks to @slisk250 for selling me 16 “generic”/unbranded racks … his just have a “66.7” stamp on them.

So, 6 more to go…

Would love to match ‘em to these 16 generic racks if anybody has some to sell (See edited 1st post).

If not, I’ll just go with Chipco, etc.

Send me a PM if able to help a brutha out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom