• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine ~600pc Used THC Roulettes w/Table, Wheel, Extras in MD (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
THC Roulettes alone could be worth close to asking. Factor in the wheel, table base, chip cases, etc and it's a solid deal with a little negotiation.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/tag/d/potomac-poker-table-set/7249585249.html

00808_fYTsmAidDUT_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg

01212_1dAfgEjiM7P_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00a0a_i1NUKoVVjxs_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

Looks like a solid deal @Cliff hope it works out!! Dibs on the leather case if you ever decided you don't need it!! I love those older leather cases man!!

If this isn't a flip potential, I will come over and play Craps with ya buddy!! We can bet with beers! Haha

Looks like a solid deal @Cliff hope it works out!! Dibs on the leather case if you ever decided you don't need it!! I love those older leather cases man!!

If this isn't a flip potential, I will come over and play Craps with ya buddy!! We can bet with beers! Haha
Sounds great. I’m looking forward to learning this new game. Do we roll the dice around the Roulette wheel? How does this work?

Cliff also down for a road trip if you need help moving this!! We also have 3 trucks in the driveway and. diesel with a drop gate... but only for today!!
Thanks Ben appreciate the offers. Should fit ok in my truck and the boy said he would go with me. So I should be covered.

I don’t think it’s looking good. 2 hours and no response. Most positive interactions I have had with Craigslist the seller has typically responded in under an hour. Hopefully they had a late Saturday night or are at church this morning and just haven’t responded.

Thanks for posting this Dan.

This is what we scored....
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3920.JPG
IMG_3921.JPG
IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3923.JPG
IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3925.JPG
IMG_3926.JPG

OK, that was it for the doo-doo. All free if any body wants it, will post in another thread.

699 Paulson THC's. Missing one pink
IMG_3927.JPG
IMG_3928.JPG
IMG_3929.JPG
IMG_3930.JPG

One 22" Roulette wheel- this was the driving factor in buying this lot. Guess I am going to build a table for it. Definitely some sun bleaching of the numbers. I will try and track down the info on the manufacturer and see if I can get replacements. It works great, spins forever.
IMG_3938.JPG
IMG_3939.JPG
IMG_3940.JPG

Lastly a table and four chairs. Don't care for the chairs and the existing playing surface is sun bleached around where the roulette wheel was. Seems to be a decent build quality with mainly real wood and MADE IN the USA. Has potential for restoration, just not sure if I am goin to invest the time or resell.
IMG_3941.JPG
IMG_3942.JPG
IMG_3943.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom