SOLD 600 piece Terribles set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisfiendis138

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Sup PCF Fam! :cool
Up for sale today we’ve got a sweet Terribles set.
300 St Jo’s secondary $1’s (3 racks)
200 LaGrange secondary $5’s (2 racks)
100 St Jo’s secondary $25 (1 rack)
This 600 piece set is a Catch & Release and is listed for $1400 (plus shipping) PPFF. CONUS only at this time.

Lots of folks dig the Terribles, so in an effort to be fair, anyone agreeing to listed price and terms will be entered into a drawing (simply post “in” but not limited to “in” :D )
This enter period will last until 3pm EST (roughly around the time I’m off work) tomorrow Feb. 11th 2021 at which point all entrees will be put into a Random Number Generator and a lucky winner will be crowned.

Please, no private offers. They will be politely declined, even if it means leaving money on the table, and I’ll ask that you please request to be entered into said drawing via the sales thread.

Now enough of the fancy talk! Let’s get to some Pr0n and have some fun in this thread!
BB83B297-ED71-47B6-8E84-0F2672AC47EB.jpeg
5746C5EB-167D-481E-ADE2-C4C00A90912D.jpeg
010C058B-EA06-4A16-BB9E-EB784F0380BE.jpeg
DCDEA943-0A82-4BF2-B0EC-DDD090B4AAEF.jpeg
49B2FC61-E06E-4400-81DF-AC4B314B62FE.jpeg
21E1F49A-1CDB-45A3-9466-07E2D6835F9E.jpeg
28889298-BE2E-449A-98AC-6B7BEF7D03E8.jpeg

Yes please start a thread with tips on how to take pretty chip pics plz

I would like some tips on pic taking as well.
beautiful chips too!
hmm
I just sort of assumed there was already a thread on that. I'll poke around and if there isn't one already I will make one as I can certainly help out. Where would you guys suggest it gets put?

Yes please start a thread with tips on how to take pretty chip pics plz
I would like some tips on pic taking as well.
beautiful chips too!
Very simple Bros :cool
IPhone
“Focus” app
An LED lightbulb screwed into a Walmart desk lamp
And a huuuuuge gaming mousepad! #MouseMat :D
@horseshoez linked me a really sweet photobox on Amazon that he uses (amazing photographer btw :cool) that I was about to pull the trigger on but I decided to go the MacGyver route:)

Very simple Bros :cool
IPhone
“Focus” app
An LED lightbulb screwed into a Walmart desk lamp
And a huuuuuge gaming mousepad! #MouseMat :D
@horseshoez linked me a really sweet photobox on Amazon that he uses (amazing photographer btw :cool) that I was about to pull the trigger on but I decided to go the MacGyver route:)

Hahaha :tup: you would be amazed at what kind of pictures you can take with MacGyver methods. I’ve seen some top notch pros use random crap laying around to diffuse light, bounce it, narrow it, you name it. Check out some DIY photography vids on YouTube but say goodbye to the next 2-3 hours of your life. No joke.

Lots of folks dig the Terribles, so in an effort to be fair, anyone agreeing to listed price and terms will be entered into a drawing (simply post “in” but not limited to “in” :D )
In! I would love the chance to add to my Terrible's set. I have some of these $5s, but none of those specific $1s or $25s.

I also appreciate the sale terms and drawing as I was out at site visits all afternoon for work, I would have likely missed out on any chance at these otherwise.

In! I would love the chance to add to my Terrible's set. I have some of these $5s, but none of those specific $1s or $25s.

I also appreciate the sale terms and drawing as I was out at site visits all afternoon for work, I would have likely missed out on any chance at these otherwise.
Awesome! Thanks man! Glad you made it in :)
Love love these $1’s! And those $25’s... not only is that green soooo much more vibrant in person, but they are minty and razor sharp! :cool

At the risk of starting trouble, I only count one "maybe" in the thread ahead of you. This could have been yours already :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom