• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 600 Mint Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Hard to tell what shade of blue those are. If they are an unusual shade, and could be resold, that could change things. But the Paulson documentation the seller has only mentions the Whites and Canary Yellows.

Tried to ask him about a split and he was having none of it. $1.75 for starbursts is about $.65 too much for me unless its something like the yellows and even then.

Hard to tell what shade of blue those are. If they are an unusual shade, and could be resold, that could change things. But the Paulson documentation the seller has only mentions the Whites and Canary Yellows.

Yeah, who knows what blue that is. There's too many options for the blue.

I assume the Paul-Son name means these are pretty old. Though there's no real way to prove that was from when he bought the chips.

TIL that Paulson had a brick and mortar retail shop where you could just walk in and buy chips! Wow. O tempora o mores!

I made a slight increase to my offer, which the seller countered at $30 below asking. No deal.

I made a slight increase to my offer, which the seller countered at $30 below asking. No deal.
Yeah. He won’t really budge. Oh well, when he finally does it will almost certainly get them into the loving arms of a PCF member.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom