• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 600 chips - Pick Hobson ($5), Overland Hotel ($5), Roadside Inn ($1 and $5) (1 Viewer)

juankay20

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Came across this lot of 600 chips The seller is asking $1,200 for the whole lot, comes with 70 markers - not sure they're willing to sell in pieces. I believe the breakdown is as follows by looking at the pictures. They're in stacks of 25:
150x Pick hobson's Overland Hotel $5 (SCrown Mold)
150x Overland hotel $5 (SCrown Mold)
200x Roadside Inn $1 (Horseshoe Mold)
100x Roadside Inn $5 (Horseshoe Mold)
1595517846554.png

1595517878887.png

1595517896557.png

1595517916072.png

1595517928847.png

1595517981510.png

Last edited:
Also one thing is fore sure... if you need $500 markers for a private club... I'm pretty sure you will be the only kid on the block with those ugly ducklings!!! Lol

I was speaking to the wife who was selling it on behalf of her husband... wouldn’t budge from the 1200. Was willing to pick up too.

Mind posting the link here if you're not going for it? Might be easier for people to check out the listing than having to go back and forth :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Would be interested in the Roadside Inn's don't care about the TRK's but I don't really do Facebook. If someone is going to contact them I'd be willing to do a split for Roadsides.

Ahh ok lol, seems like they just posted the singles page after i asked her about any chips they had. Started talking to her earlier this week - apparently her husband use to sell chips, so maybe that's why they dont want to budge from the price. In any case, hopefully someone can use these

As tempting as it was, I already have TRK $5 I’m building around. Have to keep my eye on the prize... whatever that may be.

Hey all, the seller has an account on PCF (@Pufnstf ); however, they cannot publicly post yet. Reach out to them if you have questions, but here is something that they asked me to post:

"Thanks, the $5 roadside are uncirculated. I would be willing to separate chip sets."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom