SOLD 600 chip holder (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I get my new phone today and will finally have a working camera again. I'm using a picture from online, but I will get an actual picture posted later today. It's a 600 chip clear acrylic carrying case with 6 clear plastic chip racks(China racks) non Paulson or Chipco. In excellent condition still, but not being used at all and needs to move along. PRICE DROP $35 with shipping included in that price in the US anywhere PPFF for payment. I can only ship out on Saturdays on my day off from work, and I am already going to the Post Office this Saturday to ship out some chips to @mathewsarcher83

Screenshot_20201119-080543.png

Last edited:
I had interest from @TricycleClub but he never messaged me back, this is still available and in excellent condition (nothing is wrong at all) very sturdy chip holder, one of the better made ones unlike the cheap ones on Amazon. The 39mm Paulson chips fit snug in the racks for being (made in China) racks. The racks were actually well made and strong plastic, unlike some of the crappy ones that break easily. The only thing I can say about the racks is there is a very small small gap in the front of the barrel of chips, but other than that the chips fit really well IMHO.

I can get this shipped out tomorrow or next Saturday would be the next available shipping window. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom