60"+ TVs (2 Viewers)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399124984.240486.jpg

Cool. I thought about doing something similar. What software are you using for the timer?

I have "Poker Manager" for iOS on my iPad. It was only $5. I haven't used it in a tournament yet, as we usually play cash games at my place. However, I played around with the app a fair amount, and I think it's pretty impressive. I does everything you expect (automatic or custom blind structures, chip management, table management, timer, etc.), and does it very well. Plus, it has a few features I hadn't seen on other apps (though I haven't shopped heavily), including the ability to mix any color for the chips onscreen to match your real chips, integration with your address book to add players, ability to email stat sheets and rankings to the players, etc.

With a VGA connector, I can throw the "Poker Manager" display up on both the 80" Sharp across the room, and the 46" Sony that sits right next to my poker table. If I'd get off my wallet and add a little Apple TV to the A/V system, I think I could 720p resolution from the iPad to the TVs wirelessly.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Love the Coca-Cola theme, Ronnie. That looks great in your poker room!

Just bought a projector on Groupon I'll let u guys know how it turns out it was only 60 bucks so I thought I'd give it a shot normally 200

My new tv for my living room 70 inch sharp smart tv finished the wireing sat

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402327936841.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402327936841.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 79
Cool! Which model is it? 70UQ, 70SQ or 70TQ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom