SOLD 550 Aquasino/Grand Cardroom tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo1312

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BCC Aquasino chips in need of a home.

1597953732174.png

1597953806171.png

1597953936355.png

550 chips, all have very sharp edges and stand on edge. $350 + postage

120 – T25 Green
120 – T100 Black
130 – T500 Purple
160 – T1000 Orange
20 – T5000 Yellow BCC Grand Cardroom on the Flame Mold

I'd take all green, black, yellow, and 20 orange

If someone is interested in splitting, I really only need 40 green, 80 black, 20 orange, 20 yellow

Last edited:
I would consider splitting with @natumes but I’m fairly new and need to see up close shots of these.

Edit.
I looked them up probably won’t work for me.
Thanks

Last edited:
This has bounced around but every time I see if I want to buy it. Amazing set amazing price. GLWS

The colors really pop and they stack great, but I am not a fan of the mold.

Also, the chances of me hosting again are slim. I live in a rural area where economic opportunity is lacking for those who don't have the skills for a career, consequently, a huge number of men under 40 are heavy drinkers and/or drug users and those over 60 aren't taking any chances with Covid. Crossing those players off my list, I would do well to get more than 5 together for a game. The turnout potential isn't worth the effort.

Gardiner is 1.5 hours from Bangor where I have an open invitation to a couple of underground games.

Last edited:
Beautiful chips. If I didn’t just buy another BCC tourney set I would have already snap bought this. Still considering it.....

I’d be tempted to snag these, but I can’t bring myself to purchase a whole set without sampling first.

@DrBill

Sample 550 of them for $350. :D If you don't like them, you can list them here for $350 and maybe be out shipping.

Honestly, I bought a set of these a few months ago and all though I haven't officially been able to put them in play yet, they really are great chips and I can't wait to host a game with them.

@DrBill

Sample 550 of them for $350. :D If you don't like them, you can list them here for $350 and maybe be out shipping.

Honestly, I bought a set of these a few months ago and all though I haven't officially been able to put them in play yet, they really are great chips and I can't wait to host a game with them.

Thanks for the endorsement Ian. Best five bucks I ever spent.

On a serious note, I have two other tournament sets, both multi-table. I thought I could use these to host a STT once a month, but that is not going to happen.

Are you ok with international shipping? If so, would it be a LFRB? Asking for a friend :)

Thanks!

I could be persuaded. FYI. The chips I ordered from a Russian vendor at the end of May took 11 weeks to arrive.
Shipping times from the states was horrible march-june but has improved a lot since. Have had packages get here within 2 weeks

I love these BCC tournament chips - I used to own a set of the BCC fun nights. They’re serious clay and always the best deal in town.

Anyone here have 10 samples of these they can ship me? I’ll either pay for the samples or if you don’t have spares I can ship them right back. Or I can just post on the wanted section if not. Lmk
Thanks

It's the yellow 5K. The color is a little off in this picture. It is more of a yellow, less mustard...

IMG_2081-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom