54" Round walnut table (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to share another table with everyone.

54" round table, 7" wide suede rail, 8x jumbo stainless steel cup holders, custom gaming suede cloth, walnut veneered dining cover, underside sheets and solid walnut quad base.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Great job! I like round poker tables. I went with a glass top instead of a wood topper for my table. I have leds in the raised rail so it looks cool under the glass when not being used as a poker table.

That's beautiful. I probably would have left the cup holders out since they set the player positions, but overall it's very nice.

Simply beautiful. I love the rather modern design of both the top and the legs.

Great looking table. How is a top like that made if you don't mind me asking? Is it one solid piece of plywood? I've thought about making a table top for my next poker table build so it could function as a kitchen table too.

The chips are just an inexpensive yin yang chip set that our league uses. My customer wanted me to "set up" a mock game so that he could get an idea of the proportions of the table. When he first saw the pictures he thought the rail looked too fat.

The dining cover is a single sheet of 5x5 plywood cut down to size with a kerf cut skirt around the underside. Then some solid walnut trim pieces are added. The plywood I used was birch and I veneered it with paperback walnut veneer then stained it.

A glass top would be really cool. I haven't had anyone request one like that be built yet, but I'm hoping they will in the future. I bet your table looks real slick with the lights on with the glass on the top.

I like the custom felt. Nice work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom