50th Birthday Tournament... Chasing Virtue Set (1 Viewer)

Roslindale

Straight
Reaction score
Finally, after more than a few years of collecting, selling, buying, testing, checking, and countless hours... My Tournament Set is done.

It was a long journey and so many helped me. I've listed some of those who sold me some of these chips over the last few years. Thank you! It was quite a process. I know I've missed more than a couple who sold me chips. I apologize... I just couldn't find all the names.

Big thank you to @Gear for the labels. My initial run of labels had yellow numbers... which just didn't work. We had to redo the whole set... Gear was very helpful and patient throughout the process.
Another Big Thanks to @timinater ! He really helped bring my idea to fruition by designing the art on these. He was also patient in with many back and forth to get it to my liking.
Another big thanks to @Nanook . He murdered so many chips for me. I never would have had the time to take on such an endeavor.
The table was made by Gorilla Gaming in Rhode Island. They delivered an excellent product that gets plenty of compliments.

Below are a listing of those who sold me chips along the way for this set. As I said, there are many whom I missed... but I still appreciate all who helped!

@greenchip ,@JustDave ,@Rbonus012 ,@TheB00T ,@DirtyTIVA ,@MC Poker ,@Roll Tide Roll ,@The Chip Exchange ,@RowlettTexasChipGuy ,@RivieraDanny

20230410_222356.jpg
20230410_230701.jpg20230410_230654.jpg20230410_230645.jpg20230410_230638.jpg
20230410_222346.jpg

Nice…I’d have to consider things like…regret, ineptitude, incontinence, delirium, stubbornness, etc.

Still have a few years to think about it…

Nice…I’d have to consider things like…regret, ineptitude, incontinence, delirium, stubbornness, etc.

Still have a few years to think about it…
Its been brought up at games before. The discussion then turned to how these virtues can be used to help in poker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom