Found 500pc cash set - $1000 or so (probably RHC) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Unsure what the rules are around wanted ads these days, but I figured I wasn't allowed to post this outside of the classifieds.

Want to dip my toes back in and get myself a small cash set, as I'm hoping to be able to host a really rubbish cash game soon and I'm strongly considering another cpc custom set. Only issue is that they seem much pricier than they used to be.

Before I go too deep down the cpc rabbit hole again i figured id see what anyone has to sell. Clay or plastic (abbiatti I guess).

Looking for a breakdown like this in the $1000 price range.

Frac - 100-120
$1 - 160-200
$5 - 200
$25 - barrel or so
Hundo - not too bothered

As always I'm a bit of a condition snob and I'm obviously somewhat flexible on breakdown and price. Post pics in the thread if you wouldn't mind. Everyone loves pron

Last edited:
Unsure what the rules are around wanted ads these days, but I figured I wasn't allowed to post this outside of the classifieds.

Want to dip my toes back in and get myself a small cash set, as I'm hoping to be able to host a really rubbish cash game soon and I'm strongly considering another cpc custom set. Only issue is that they seem much pricier than they used to be.

Before I go too deep down the cpc rabbit hole again i figured id see what anyone has to sell. Clay or plastic (abbiatti I guess).

Looking for a breakdown like this in the $1000 price range.

Frac - 100-120
$1 - 160-200
$5 - 200
$25 - barrel or so
Hundo - not too bothered

Obviously I'm somewhat flexible on breakdown and price. Post pics in the thread if you wouldn't mind. Everyone loves pron
1669785650679.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom