• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500pc BCC Fan of Cards for $20 in CA (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
** Update: @Weckedy is picking up tomorrow **

Tough to beat this deal for a microstakes clay set. Get on it.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tag/d/clay-poker-chips-with/6237387803.html

Screenshot_20170726-223806.png
Screenshot_20170726-223758.png

Last edited:
wow that is ridiculous, buy that man a drink or something.

Checking in. Just picked them up.
They're not paulsons, but for 20 bucks I can't compliment. :D
holy shit!
That's an amazing catch. I've become a big fan of BCC chips. And as much as I bitch about giant inlays, I own a set of the Paulson fan of cards chips and I kinda love them.
Congratulations.

Last edited:
holy shit!
That's an amazing catch. I've become a big fan of BCC chips. And as much as I bitch about giant inlays, I own a set of the Paulson fan of cards chips and I kinda love them.
Congratulations.

Its funny the Paulson Fan of Cards set was the first set of real clay poker chips i ever bought. I sold them because i just didnt like the giant inlay ...
ive bought and sold many sets since then, but those FoCs are the only ones i really think about from time to time.

I wish this set had 5cents instead of 10cents and more 25cents over the 50cents. Oh well, i guess i can sell and buy to get the compilation i want.

Its funny the Paulson Fan of Cards set was the first set of real clay poker chips i ever bought. I sold them because i just didnt like the giant inlay ...
ive bought and sold many sets since then, but those FoCs are the only ones i really think about from time to time.

I wish this set had 5cents instead of 10cents and more 25cents over the 50cents. Oh well, i guess i can sell and buy to get the compilation i want.
Ha! I think that's a big part of my attachment to them - they were the first chips I bought on this site.
As far as breakdown goes, I seem to recall @detroitdad was trying to moves a set for a friend - don't know if they ever sold or what the breakdown was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom