Found 500ct or 1000ct chip case (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inapinch

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I've got ceramics, so cheap(er) would be ideal. Hoping to find either two 500ct cases, or 1000ct case. CONUS.

Thanks!

I second going Apache. especially if you want to carry 1000 chips SAFELY in one case. Last thing you want to do is put over 20 pounds of chips in a cheap case. That's a disaster waiting to happen. If you are only using them for storage inside your home, then the cheapos are probably acceptable. But if you're going to actually carry them places, don't risk it.

Harbor Freight has a 20% off of anything coupon right now through 2/6. That knocks the model 4800 down from $65 to $52. The 4800 is the one you need for 1000 chips. 3800 is typically 800 chips or less. I have mine configured for 700 to leave room for setups, DBs and card cappers.

https://www.harborfreight.com/4800-weatherproof-protective-case-x-large-orange-56866.html

I second going Apache. especially if you want to carry 1000 chips SAFELY in one case. Last thing you want to do is put over 20 pounds of chips in a cheap case. That's a disaster waiting to happen. If you are only using them for storage inside your home, then the cheapos are probably acceptable. But if you're going to actually carry them places, don't risk it.

Harbor Freight has a 20% off of anything coupon right now through 2/6. That knocks the model 4800 down from $65 to $52. The 4800 is the one you need for 1000 chips. 3800 is typically 800 chips or less. I have mine configured for 700 to leave room for setups, DBs and card cappers.

https://www.harborfreight.com/4800-weatherproof-protective-case-x-large-orange-56866.html
Ohhh --- the apache camera chip case! I was thinking the apachepokerchips.com lol

Good point @TX_Golf_N_Poker, I'd rather have something sturdy for sure now that I think about lugging that kind of weight around.

Appreciate it y'all!

After thinking a bit more and browsing, I found a Pelican 1550 locally for $40, which should be comparable for Apache 4800 (I hope). Thanks for the guidance all. Closing the thread. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom