• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500 Versa Deluxe Case (1 Viewer)

491C9377-56D8-4CBD-B182-BE5A619DD2D9.jpeg

Is he accepting $33.95 shipped via best offer?

Dang how did you get it down to $33.95 shipped. I'd grab a couple of these at that price.

Screenshot_20200628-105656_eBay~2.jpg

Hmmm I checked again and its showing much cheaper shipping to me. I think it might be because I live in the same state and when you viewed it, it might have auto adjusted the shipping cost since you live much further away

Its a great deal on the east coast for sure. The 2 I have were purchased new through feebay several years ago at $78 shipped. Thought I was gonna get a couple more but no dice.

Oh yeah. I didn’t realize it was even more for y’all. It’s $41 all in for me in FL which is a good deal.

@Marhault I've ordered from that shop before. Everything went well. I think it was holiday time and I got free shipping, or a certain dollar threshold got me there.

If any best-coasters are interested in the 1000-chip Versa case, let me know. I have 3 or 4 of them, and have decided that I'm too old and weak to carry around 1000 chips at a time. Shipping would be cost-prohibitive to the "other" coast, but might be OK to the best coast :)

If any best-coasters are interested in the 1000-chip Versa case, let me know. I have 3 or 4 of them, and have decided that I'm too old and weak to carry around 1000 chips at a time. Shipping would be cost-prohibitive to the "other" coast, but might be OK to the best coast :)
What about Midwest.....

have decided that I'm too old and weak to carry around 1000 chips at a time.
Same here. PItty they don't offer them with wheels.
It's the only sturdy Non-Pelican-type case (photo or gun case ie, requiring racks for chips).

If the shipping here wasnt more than they are worth Id probably take them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom