• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500 Versa Deluxe Case (1 Viewer)

If the shipping here wasnt more than they are worth Id probably take them

That’s what worried me. Seemed like a scam. Cause PayPal protects you for the purchase part right? Not the shipping?

That’s what worried me. Seemed like a scam. Cause PayPal protects you for the purchase part right? Not the shipping?

The classic move on eBay is to charge more for shipping and less for the product because eBay didnt (and I assume still doesn’t) take their high percentage cut on the shipping fee, only the final sale value.

If you win an eBay dispute they refund the entire amount including shipping.

I highly doubt it’s a fake $50 Versa case when Versa itself is a no name brand that makes inexpensive products.

for 20 years now I have wanted the option of an auction extension if somebody bids in the last 5 minutes
the auction extension is great for sellers, but bad for buyers...you have to sit and monitor the end, and could be there for a while while it keeps extending. I much prefer the proxy bidding where I put in my very best price once.
I also see sellers complain about the fees...while I wish they were lower, the eBay service is well worth it to me. I make far more that the 10%-13% fees by selling it on eBay than by selling by other means. Granted, I’m not selling chips...the classified section here is the best resource there is for buyer AND sellers.

I don't mind eBay fees, because you literally get millions of eyeballs on there every day. No other website gives you that. 10% is fair. 15% of final value and shipping when you factor in paypal is a bit much.

how many THC chips can you actually fit in this? i bought a 650 "pro" case and it is complete garbage. can i cram 650 chips into one of these? i am fine with needing to make modifications if i have to.

Jesus @raynmanas I 've already written to you (and to everybody) on another thread (closed by now, if I 'm not mistaken) that the the Versa DeLuxe 500 will hold at least 53 mint Paulsons per raw, hence 530 on the whole.
If you (just manually) take out the card deck dividers, there is room for 4 soft plastic tubes, each containing up to 27 mint Paulson chips.
In this, maximised, configuration, a Versa 500 case can carry 638 to even 640 mint Paulson chips.
Period.:rolleyes:

Jesus @raynmanas I 've already written to you (and to everybody) on another thread (closed by now, if I 'm not mistaken) that the the Versa DeLuxe 500 will hold at least 53 mint Paulsons per raw, hence 530 on the whole.
If you (just manually) take out the card deck dividers, there is room for 4 soft plastic tubes, each containing up to 27 mint Paulson chips.
In this, maximised, configuration, a Versa 500 case can carry 638 to even 640 mint Paulson chips.

Jesus thanks!

how many THC chips can you actually fit in this? i bought a 650 "pro" case and it is complete garbage. can i cram 650 chips into one of these? i am fine with needing to make modifications if i have to.
If you have 650 chips, I would recommend getting the Apache 3800 on harborfreight.com. There’s a 20% promo code (16280135) and after tax and shipping, it’s about $40 shipped. You would need to get racks though if you don’t have any. I think there’s a delay in shipping due to Covid

If anyone is interested, I just got the versa 600 chip case from amazon, it was only 37.95 plus tax. I clicked the “New and Used” button and they had a few “used, like new” in stock. Mine arrived in like new condition. Not a bad deal for just over $40.
EF898920-2742-4B5A-B099-6036F52CCA4F.jpeg

He had these set at BestOffer and took $20 each for 3 of them and got them shipped all three at $30 each so
Ill take a shot they show up in one piece and dont fall apart. I wont move them much so as long as they are
in one piece and dont just break when I put stuff in them Ill be ok with them.

there is no “make offer” button. Did you contact him to make the $20 offer or did you buy it now and it took you to an offer page? Txs
It had Or Best offer when I did it. I for sure did a make offer for $20 each on 3 and they are shipped
Edit----yah Or Best Offer now gone.
The listing below has been updated by the seller, but you can see the item you purchased.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

640! :whistle: :whistling:

20200713_172022.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom