• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500 TRK solids for $25 (1 Viewer)

inapinch

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I really hope someone in PCF got these. Wow. What an amazing opportunity. i gotta feeling they’ve already sold

BB797D09-EA0A-4FEF-A1D3-233DDDF6BDF1.jpeg

Last edited:
ugh am already in contact with the seller. he will only sell local and i have someone ready to pick them up, just finalizing the deal. this post is probably going to kill it.
Crap, so sorry man. I’m removing the link in the post. Sorry for stepping on toes. Good luck though!

Yeah I was on this last night but now he is saying he has a better offer without telling me what it is or giving me a chance to counter.

Insane grab! Never would've expected to see TRKs that cheap.

Damn, that was truly not my intent. I actually waited 24hrs before making this post to avoid something like that. Yea, my bad bud
Just to clear your conscience…I didn’t see your post. I look at Facebook marketplace every morning while I’m doing my “office work”…I have a radius of 1hour. If I wasn’t already on the crapper, then I would have shit my pants when I saw the add for these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom